Nintendo Switch

6 minutes ago, Stejay said:

Excellent, thanks. It looked real time from looking on YouTube. Sounds like a definite for my pile of shame.

yeah - it *looks* real time - but it's actually turn based, kinda initiative based with similar creatures going the same time.  You can break their turns by interupting their attacks, just like a regular RPG.

15 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Gonna go buy one of these tonight, is mario kart still worth it? Il be buying two games, most likely mario kart and odyssey 

Perfect choices. :)

Heaps of content in Mario Cars as well. You'll never finish it! 

1 hour ago, Omizzay said:

Are FIFA and PES 2019 coming out on Switch?

FIFA Switch runs on a custom engine and has its own dedicated dev team (based in Romania or somewhere like that). Konami use the Fox Engine so unless they think it is worth getting that to work on the Switch or plan to do an EA, seems doubtful PES will ever appear on the Switch. Their current release(s) all seem to use Unity.

FIFA 18 is a great game in handheld, probably the best ever handheld football game, but it feels a good couple of iterations below the full-fat version I had on the One X, especially in docked mode. Plenty of online activity, though.

1 hour ago, Flub said:

It's no C64 version though

Fuck that noise.

(But! It *is* the C64 version too. And the Amiga version even though that didn't exist. And the ZX81 version. It's ALL the versions.)

11 hours ago, carlospie said:

I got one now, got neon of course. Mario kart is so impressive in handheld. Fortnite not so impressive!!!

Welcome to the Switchverse.  I have hardly turned on my PS4 or Xbone since I got mine.  Get yourself Paladins instead of Fortnite.  Really really good!

Also, if you're mainly playing in handheld mode, I would invest in a Gripcase - I bought the Skull & Co. one.  I've had the Switch for a few months now and not docked it once.  The Gripcase makes it very comfy to play on the go.

1 hour ago, Omizzay said:

Welcome to the Switchverse.  I have hardly turned on my PS4 or Xbone since I got mine.  Get yourself Paladins instead of Fortnite.  Really really good!

Also, if you're mainly playing in handheld mode, I would invest in a Gripcase - I bought the Skull & Co. one.  I've had the Switch for a few months now and not docked it once.  The Gripcase makes it very comfy to play on the go.

Can we only be friends by these codes? My username is carlospie. I have both games, paladins is actually quite good fun for all i slagged off the PS4 version