rllmuk
deKay

Nintendo Switch

18 minutes ago, deKay said:

We had that suggestion already, sorry.

Suggestion?

• Upvote 1

The IR camera on the switch is actually more similar to Kinect in that it sends out a beam that can register all sorts of data such as depth of objects etc If the idea about the Nintendo blocks thing was to be correct then it's perfectly possible for the sensor to read the shape of the object. 

It's going to be some kind of Skylanders type shite, surely. What kind of stuff do kids like? Sugar? You can swap out the left joycon for a fuckin Pez dispenser or something. I see a lot of kids on bikes. Some kind of handlebar attachment? They seem to like the YouTubers, don't they? Racist stickers? I'm just brainstorming. 

• Upvote 3

If that pixelbits thing is true, it sounds fucking magic.

a while ago I came up with an idea for a Lego game that could incorporate anything you built into it, using a complicated combination of NFC stuff and connecting wires running through each of the blocks... but this sounds like good fun.

I’m loving the 8bitdo arcade stick. Had some great fun tonight playing blazing star and Gunbarich. I really hope they start banging out the Japanese shooters on this thing. It’s another massive string to it’s bow. 

Well you’re in luck, Strikers 1945 2 is out next week. Zero Gunner 2 apparently just got released on the JPN store.

• Upvote 1

is this being streamed or is a video going up straight away like the mini direct?

3 minutes ago, geldra said:

Well you’re in luck, Strikers 1945 2 is out next week. Zero Gunner 2 apparently just got released on the JPN store.

Beautiful!

Are we literally just resurrecting all the old rumours from the pre-announcement thread for the console now?

1 minute ago, Alex W. said:

Are we literally just resurrecting all the old rumours from the pre-announcement thread for the console now?

• Upvote 2

When will these companies learn that we don’t need silly accessories to play games. We are happy with the controllers!