IGNORED

Xbox One Raiders

kwakpriest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Belatedly up for this - could do with finishing the Nightfall Raid for the Christmas book, and any other Raids people need a body for. Or if anyone needs a Clan member. I seem to be the only person out of my group of friends who actually plays Destiny on Xbox One...

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/12/2015 at 18:43, Tezcatlipoca said:

I've still never done a Raid :(

Level 40, Light 295.

Tag = Tezcatlipoca

Always up for new friends for Destiny (and other stuff).

Make that 395 Light now.

... but still never done a Raid! :(

Availability is better than it used to be, though. Did actually try Wrath of the Machine before Christmas, with some clanmates plus one LFG person. Made it all the way to the final boss, phase 1, but after a few wipes we had to stop as people had to leave for food and other things - we'd been at the whole Raid for a fair while by then!

On 19/12/2016 at 11:04, Badger said:

Hi,

Belatedly up for this - could do with finishing the Nightfall Raid for the Christmas book, and any other Raids people need a body for. Or if anyone needs a Clan member. I seem to be the only person out of my group of friends who actually plays Destiny on Xbox One...

You mean the Nightfall strike?

I did this week's Nightfall (my first ever!) last night. It went much better than I was expecting :) It's Taniks (Shadow Thief) this week, so is fairly straightforward.

I'll happily run it again, although I can't guarantee when I'd be around yet though.

EDIT:

Ah, and now I notice the date on your post, lol. Still need/want to do a Nightfall or a Raid?

@Badger You're still on my friend list from the Halo 2 days and while I'm not on Destiny as often at the moment I'm always up for a game.

@Tezcatlipoca

There are four of us that play together pretty regularly ( @Kryptonian, @kwakpriest and @Mystacon) so with you and Badger that would make the six needed to hit the raids. Krypt has done Wrath of the machine but the others of us haven't. I don't think I have you on my friends list but I will chuck you an invite.

Let's try and sort out a time we can do this. When we were doing the earlier Raids we tended to find Sunday evenings from about 9:30 suited people best, how does that suit the two of you?

Definitely still up for this (Hadn't checked the forum in a while and got distracted by Overwatch). I'm free most nights from around 7-10pm, and on weekends until 10.30-11pm ish if there's a night we can all get on...

Will try and check/send friend requests tonight too.

If we're not doing a big raid tonight - anyone up for doing the Nightftall raid at least? I should be on around 8pm-10pm if nothing goes horribly wrong in the meantime...

If not, I'll probably just be doing some patrols or on Overwatch, so send me an invite if you spot me on something else - if I'm weirdly quiet at times it's generally because my Turtle Beach headset appears to have an occasionally problem connecting, so I end up having to turn the controller on and off again a couple of times before voice chat works...

This is not looking likely for me, now :( Sorry team :(

Mrs Tez is staying in, rather than going out later for her usual Sunday flute thing, which means I'll not have a solid block of "me time" plus dinner will be slap bang in the Raid window.

Getting a decent length chunk of time on a Sunday seems a bit iffy in general now. Next Sunday is out, due to a family birthday dinner, and subsequent Sundays will likely be like today.

Saturdays could be doable, though.

Darn it - this is one of the Saturdays I won't be able to do due to family commitments unless something changes. Might be on Sunday night, but otherwise this weekend is pretty much booked for me...

I might have to just join you all on Halo 5 instead.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...