Baring

Perhaps Tuesday next week then once I'm back from Sweden. So I'm seeing

Capp

Ben

bobbyInternet

Weavus

Bertie (generous helper)

Baring (generous helper)

If just over a week is too long to wait then go ahead and I'll scrape together another team closer to the time :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm back does anyone fancy doing this tomorrow evening? I have a free pass as the lady is out on the piss.

I'll be on tomorrow from about 9.30 if we can round up a few more we can knock out flawless I'm sure.

Hopefully your Blackhammer will drop. I finally got a Swordbreaker the other night, after 40+ runs with my old characters, it dropped first time on my Titan, typical Destiny.

Not really a flawless attempt but - can anyone help 930pm tomorrow (9 July) with trying skolas for the first time? I have not done it but keen to get a team that has so they can show me the ropes. Wife is out so I can commit to finish it. Let me know here. Thanks.

Epic work guys! For those that didn't get in, fear not as the brotherhood of flawless has an obligation to pass on the help we received to others. Throw out the invites and we shall come for the challenge :)

HesitatingSunsinger: I would be up for a run if I'm online tomorrow.

I would really love to get this trophy as well someday. I think I am the only person on the forum that does not have it (or hawkmoon). :( So will take the help if you guys are willing to redo.

Anyone care to join me and Capp for skolas this eve? Say 930?

I would really love to get this trophy as well someday. I think I am the only person on the forum that does not have it (or hawkmoon). :( So will take the help if you guys are willing to redo.

Anyone care to join me and Capp for skolas this eve? Say 930?

I will give it a go on Skolas tonight but it's not a very good week to try it with small arms and lightswitch modifiers on. Happy to help with a flawless run too when you try it.

Last time we tried Skolas it was the same modifiers and it was a real slog. Don't forget, it's 6 levels and I seem to remember the Fallen level before the Skolas level was also a bit of a shit with Small Arms and trickle. Problem is that Small Arms cuts your other weapon type damage by about 25% so it just aaaaaaaages.

This does highlight the lack of the random modifiers and encounters that Bungie promised for PoE. The levels and modifiers are EXACTLY the same for all levels as they were 2 weeks ago.

Also, it needs checkpoints.

EDIT: Just been looking at previous weeks Skolas resets, seems the prior encounters burns are the same every week? Is that by design? Seems like a missed opportunity.