Flawless Raider Crota Normal Tonight 10pm

Baring

Anyone fancy trying for the Flawless Raider on Crota normal tonight? Say 10pm start and well play it by ear how long we try for.

No pressure or anything lets just have fun, if we die at around the Ir Yut stage then its no bother, well just finish off Crota and try again another night.

When we did this on VOG the other month it was the best fun Ive had in ages on Destiny. Although we failed at the Gorgons the laughs we had were class. Everyone is so nervous not to be the one that messes up :lol:

Saying that, Ive heard Crota is miles easier. We just need someone who can solo the first part and go from there shouldnt really be a problem.

1) Baring7usa

2) df0

3) Weavus

4) Finitelight

5) Mooselizer

6) .

I'm free tomorrow night, already done flawless but if theres a space I'm happy to help out with the sword if you need it.

Thanks a lot mate, it would be a great help as you can solo the first part :)

1) Baring7usa

2) df0 - Kans

3) Weavus

4) Finitelight

5) Mooselizer

6) Bertie

See you all at 10! My alarm is set haha

When you guys get this I'm going to be gutted. I'm not online for 10 days now :(

I like Crota normal and I'll help you when you get back mate. I'm sure we can get a team.

Thanks a lot mate, it would be a great help as you can solo the first part :)

1) Baring7usa

2) df0 - Kans

3) Weavus

4) Finitelight

5) Mooselizer

6) Bertie

See you all at 10! My alarm is set haha

I like Crota normal and I'll help you when you get back mate. I'm sure we can get a team.

So can Finite, maybe we can take turns when we keep wiping at the bridge :P

Thanks for this guys, especially Bertie for running through the thralls and taking on swordbearer duties, especially as it wasn't even for any reward.

:hat:

Yea thanks Bertie and everyone. That's the platinum sorted :)

If anyone wHo hasn't done it wants to arrange a run mid week late on I'm more than happy to help out.