The Batman - March 2022 - Robert Pattinson Confirmed as Batman

4 hours ago, deerokus said:

I'm really into the tone and look of this. Very promising. 

Yup, that looks pretty fucking excellent really. Love seeing different takes on Batman through the years. 

2 hours ago, cassidy said:

Good trailer does it look like their doing Hush to anyone else? 

Maybe both, but Riddler is the main bad guy surely with those question marks at the end.

5 minutes ago, Stigweard said:

Maybe both, but Riddler is the main bad guy surely with those question marks at the end.

Yeah it's defo the riddler as we know Paul Dano is playing him. 

1 hour ago, monkeydog said:

Excellent trailer.  

A very minor pleasing thing, they finally got ride of Batman's magic eye makeup. He takes the mask off and he's full emo goth underneath. Splendid!

I said the same thing to my wife! It's such a small, daft detail but I really appreciated that they did it :D

I'm glad we finally get a new version of Riddler on the big screen. And finally taking a break from the Joker. (They're going to tease him in a post credits scene aren't they?).

15 minutes ago, Broker said:

Yeah I’d fucking love a take on batman where we see him doing proper detective work. 

Ends with him being non the wiser and the case being put on the back burner after knocking on a few doors and handing out a few cards with his number on.

• Goose changed the title to The Batman - March 2022 - Robert Pattinson Confirmed as Batman