rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Uzi

Super Mario Maker

This company want me to now send a picture of my face next to an ID card. Is this legit?

They asked me for no such thing (paid via credit card). However the code came through in a couple of minutes and I tried it last night on the eShop and it's legit (or at least, 'the content isn't being distributed yet'). Googling around it seems people have supplied the photo ID but blacked out anything sensitive and had a successful shop, but it would definitely put me off.

They asked me for no such thing (paid via credit card). However the code came through in a couple of minutes and I tried it last night on the eShop and it's legit (or at least, 'the content isn't being distributed yet'). Googling around it seems people have supplied the photo ID but blacked out anything sensitive and had a successful shop, but it would definitely put me off.

Yeah I sent a grumpy mug shot and got my code emailed within the hour. But same as you, not ready for release yet. Gah! Tomorrow it is then.

Boo. Postie arrived with Project Mirai for the 3DS and some new wrist straps for the gym but no Mario. Will just have to console myself with videos of it on YouTube.

GAME are a shambles so check your bank accounts carefully - I've been charged for 5 but only refunded for 1.

Also looks like in a panic I created a shopto preorder by mistake when GAME went nuts, so by my count I'll end up with 2 copies and at present been charged for 5

I haven't looked at the downloading levels bit yet but I'm pretty sure you can't search for particular creators at all.

I * think* you can follow a creator once you've somehow discovered one of their levels.

Yeah, I was thinking more along the lines of a tab on the download screen for friend levels, I'm sure there was something like that in Tipping Stars. I suppose it's not the end of the world if we all follow eachother but it would be a nice feature.

Any idea where I might be able to order this RIGHT NOW in the hope that it might arrive tomorrow? I should have placed an order earlier this week but took my eye off the ball. Got the day off work tomorrow as well, so having a copy delivered tomorrow morning would be IDEAL.

Failing that, do high street shops even sell Wii U games anymore? :unsure:

50% clear rate on my level! And someone starred it. One out of 5 who played it. Very cool getting notifications when someone plays your level.

One lovely touch is that when you place a block in a level a distorted voice sings the name of the block 'coin', 'ground' etc. But the voice is tuned to the background music. NEG will love that.

• Upvote 6

It's a shame there are no mid level markers. Do you always restart from beginning of level if you die? Or does it do what smb does and have invisible checkpoints

Can you have collectables ie red coins or Yoshi coins?