rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Uzi

Super Mario Maker

Bonkers.

Anyway Shopto shipped. The fun might start tomorrow.

Mine just shipped from them as well. Looking forward to this now. I think I'll be using the super mario world theme a lot as I like the look if it the most.

Now that we're going round and round in circles I'm pretty sure it's best we stop. I'll leave the posts there that are there so everyone can see what a despicable cunt I am for not buying games when I had no money, but anything after this will be removed. If you want to continue the discussion (why?) then PM me and I'll gladly respond as best I can to whatever you have to say without spoiling the launch of a new Mario game.

Just want to keep this on topic now.

Super Mario Maker is almost out. People will be making Mario games tomorrow. Let's talk about that.

• Downvote 29

In other news I feel lucky that Game only mis-charged me once. They best deliver their exclusive pin badges with it still, otherwise I'd have stuck with Amazon.

I'm looking forward to how people get subtle variations of Super Mario Penis past the moderators

Like that time the cock face Mii appeared on the Wii Mii Channel... Which, to be fair, was hilarious

I just saw the most beautiful troll level on twitch. There's a hard lower route and a hidden upper route with an unavoidable goomba on the way up to make you small. So you go all the way to the end on top of the level feeling clever about finding the secret route only to find a troll face at the end and bricks you can't break because you're small. It's evil, but I had to laugh at the wsy it subverts your expectations.

Already played one awesome level a guy made. It looked absolutely rock hard but he'd carefully placed everything so all you had to do was run to the right and you naturally bounce off everything and collect power ups as you go. Makes it looks like you're really good too. Very clever.

• Upvote 1

When you fuck Birdo there's only one place you stick your dick.

2904850019_small_1.jpg

Edit: Though I suppose it depends on whether you're up to the job. Otherwise it would be like waggling a pencil around in a stadium.

• Upvote 1

You can download & edit levels you find online right? You just can't re-upload them, & quite right too.

I'd be interested in downloading Super-Hard levels like that just so I could spend time examining & tweaking them, learning what makes them hard & how to make them less so, which I would then keep in mind when designing my own levels.

I get the feeling most of you didn't play much of Super Meat Boy. Those levels are nothing...!

I think most here actually played that but to see it replicated in Super Mario worlds is kind of crazy. We're all used to the forgiving Nintendo level design, not these torture devices.