rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Naysonymous

Football thread 2015/16 season.

SWE vs DEN on the TV scorecard. DEN & MARK being the letters which get left out. Weird.

that's quite good. are there any other fixtures you could get the same effect?

that's quite good. are there any other fixtures you could get the same effect?

I didn't need this question before bed!

Going off topic but that reminded me of when the Russian oil company Gazprom bought into Nigeria about five years ago to form the interestingly named Niggaz company:

2SSCGGr.jpg

There was a bit of a stir on the internet about it at the time but they stuck with the name because the term simply isn't offensive in Russia or Nigeria. It was actually kinda refreshing to see that American cultural imperialism doesn't dominate the entire world just yet.

Going off topic but that reminded me of when the Russian oil company Gazprom bought into Nigeria about five years ago to form the interestingly named Niggaz company:

2SSCGGr.jpg

There was a bit of a stir on the internet about it at the time but they stuck with the name because the term simply isn't offensive in Russia or Nigeria. It was actually kinda refreshing to see that American cultural imperialism doesn't dominate the entire world just yet.

Russian fans abuse black players though.

Brilliant. Best thing I saw that was injury related was an away team physio sprinting onto the pitch and he stopped and fell down halfway between the bench and his prone player with a pulled hamstring. Our physio came on to treat their physio and the injured player just got up as he got bored waiting.

Those Greek blokes look very drunk.

Monk needs to sort the Swans out, we look dreadful. Fans moaned about Laudrup eroding our principles on the pitch but Monk has destroyed them. My prediction is that he will be gone by Christmas and Brendan will be back.

we lost Bony and never replaced him I guess. Gomis is too light weight to lead the line. With a striker like Gomis you need to get the ball forward quickly and play balls in the channels, we are too ponderous in attack at the moment. He gets the ball with his back to goal and either gives it away or turns straight into a defender.

Lots of rumours locally that there is upset in the camp, the players showed little fight on the pitch and Monk looks strained. Something is definitely up I know he has two young twins but the man looks like he hasn't slept in a week. It would be a real shame if he was to get sacked but he is tactically one dimensional and we are so predicable in attack lately. Lose against Villa and Brendan will be putting out the cones in our next home game.

we lost Bony and never replaced him I guess. Gomis is too light weight to lead the line. With a striker like Gomis you need to get the ball forward quickly and play balls in the channels, we are too ponderous in attack at the moment. He gets the ball with his back to goal and either gives it away or turns straight into a defender.

Lots of rumours locally that there is upset in the camp, the players showed little fight on the pitch and Monk looks strained. Something is definitely up I know he has two young twins but the man looks like he hasn't slept in a week. It would be a real shame if he was to get sacked but he is tactically one dimensional and we are so predicable in attack lately. Lose against Villa and Brendan will be putting out the cones in our next home game.

Gomis was on fire at the very start of the season.... it's still the start of the season...

Wenger genius. Easily the best premiership manager (I.e. not a dick).