IGNORED

Xbox One backwards compatibility - sales until the heat death of the universe

How's Gears of War 3 playing on BC now by the way?

Just going through 2 at the moment, and it feels pretty damn good - it does struggle a little when the shit hits the fan, but I don't think any more than it did on the 360 (although I might be wearing the rose-tinted specs - haven't played it since original release). I did read on DF that Gears 3 and Judgement suffered a bit more from slowdown etc. 

1 hour ago, JoeK said:

How's Gears of War 3 playing on BC now by the way?

Just going through 2 at the moment, and it feels pretty damn good - it does struggle a little when the shit hits the fan, but I don't think any more than it did on the 360 (although I might be wearing the rose-tinted specs - haven't played it since original release). I did read on DF that Gears 3 and Judgement suffered a bit more from slowdown etc. 

Brilliantly apparantly, all gears games fixed.

14 minutes ago, angel said:

Brilliantly apparantly, all gears games fixed.

Good stuff :) . 

I'm always impressed at how the Unreal engine weathers the ages to be honest...I was never completely bowled over when the original came out all those years ago, but it's aged fantastically well - as has the game itself. Must have played the original campaign 5 or 6 times over the years and I think I enjoy it more with each run through!

Not sure where we're putting these things, but it seems appropriate to put it out here - 

If anyone wants a 360 Gears of War code, just give me a PM. I've got the Ultimate version, so this'll never be used :)

Edit: And it's gone :)

• TehStu changed the title to Xbox One backwards compatibility - sales until the heat death of the universe