IGNORED

Xbox One backwards compatibility - sales until the heat death of the universe

On 15/09/2016 at 17:51, Bojangle said:

Please make a post about hoping for OutRun and Rez to hit BC. They clearly listen to you! 

From sega it's Rez next just got to wait for the PSVR version to launch. After that if not before Vanquish seems likely and maybe Condemned2. I really want that second Sonic All Stars racer. Outrun and Afterburner there's this thing about licenses but it'd be fine for people who already own them they just wouldn't be able to relist them on the store without speaking to Ferrari and Lockheed Martin first. I don't think it'd make financial sense to re-license but if they ever want to make sequels or "remasters" then they might do it.

On 15/09/2016 at 18:27, TehStu said:

Is VF5 twitchy enough about frames for bc to affect gameplay? 

It runs amazingly. If you're high enough level a player for that to matter plug the pad into the console to reduce the tiny lag wireless causes. It's the most impressive title I've seen so far on BC it's rock solid online and off.

3 hours ago, TehStu said:

Oh, no, I'm a button masher. I just figured with FH dropping into powerpoint occasionally*, VF might barf with the precise timing. Sounds good, though!

*although I just played for a couple of hours without so much as a dropped frame.

They fixed horizon in preview I've never seen a drop on it so I can't comment on VF in that regard but I haven't seen a single complaint anywhere online along those lines.

I'm decidedly average at VF but I fired it up online ranked when it went BC this week - I had 2 games played online this guy had over 11,000. Was punching the walls after this:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/YoshiMax/video/21617650

7 hours ago, Yoshimax said:

They fixed horizon in preview I've never seen a drop on it so I can't comment on VF in that regard but I haven't seen a single complaint anywhere online along those lines.

Horizon hasn't been fixed in preview yet. I tried it yesterday and it was still a slideshow.

8 hours ago, mdn2 said:

Horizon hasn't been fixed in preview yet. I tried it yesterday and it was still a slideshow.

I am several hours in and no issues and on preview build - as you say I've not seen an update on it, seems odd how randomly it affects a small number of players.

Am I the only one who didn't really enjoy Skate 3? I felt it had went the way of THPS slightly, more arcadey. 

The first game was revolutionary, the second built on it, but the third started to get a bit silly in places. 

I still have all three and will play through whatever becomes available though :)

• TehStu changed the title to Xbox One backwards compatibility - sales until the heat death of the universe