IGNORED

Xbox One backwards compatibility - sales until the heat death of the universe

23 minutes ago, gossi the dog said:

I should have been clearer due to BC on the Xbox One and being able to play the majority of games I owned for the 360 via BC, I sold the 360 and kept the PS3. I then didn't see the point of holding onto games that I couldn't play, so they were sold.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, that makes sense and if one that you really like turns up on BC enhanced at 4k/HDR and all, there's always the option to but it of so desired.

Anyway, my wishlist;

Tenchu Z

Tenchu 3 Return from Darkness

Chronicles of Riddick

Otogi 1 and 2

JSRF

The Wheelman

Project Zero

Silent Hill 2 (imagine it!!! Running at 4k but looking good)

Hulk Ultimate Destruction

The Xbox Legacy of Kain games

6 minutes ago, Sarlaccfood said:

My big ones before I can get rid of my 360 are:

Afterburner

Outrun Arcade

Rez HD

Ridge Racer 6

Street Fighter 3 

Puzzle Fighter HD

Outrun Arcade

Would love a chance to buy digitally:

Sega Rally

Daytona USA

JSR+F 

There‘s also weird stuff like the Trials games and Fez which doesn’t seem to have much reason for not being there, but I’m less bothered about those.

Trials HD and Trials Evolution are both on Xbox BC, aren't they?

4 minutes ago, Sarlaccfood said:

My big ones before I can get rid of my 360 are:

Afterburner

Outrun Arcade

Rez HD

Ridge Racer 6

Street Fighter 3 

Puzzle Fighter HD

Outrun Arcade

Would love a chance to buy digitally:

Sega Rally

Daytona USA

JSR+F 

There‘s also weird stuff like the Trials games and Fez which doesn’t seem to have much reason for not being there, but I’m less bothered about those.

You can play Puzzle Fighter through backwards compatibility already :)

7 minutes ago, Skull Commander said:

It's a favourite of my daughters and we have been playing it through 3 console generations now (although I've been playing it a lot longer!) :)

Hmm maybe I just had the demo and played that over and over. Is it for sale to purchase? I can’t seem to download it.

Anyway let’s talk about how Marvel vs Capcom 2 is definitely going to happen.  

25 minutes ago, Sarlaccfood said:

Hmm maybe I just had the demo and played that over and over. Is it for sale to purchase? I can’t seem to download it.

Anyway let’s talk about how Marvel vs Capcom 2 is definitely going to happen.  

dont mean to blow your mind but Daytona USA has been available practically since BC started.

9 minutes ago, SMD said:

For me, when I sign it the purchase link changes to 'not available seperately' 

whatever that means 🙄

If i log into my old 360 it's available for purchase on that store, but i already had problems with purchases not showing up on my xbox one after i'd bought them on the 360, even after showing MS support the receipts they couldn't give a fuck so i'm hesitant to buy anything on the 360 store again.

14 minutes ago, Down by Law said:

For me, when I sign it the purchase link changes to 'not available seperately' 

whatever that means 🙄

If i log into my old 360 it's available for purchase on that store, but i already had problems with purchases not showing up on my xbox one after i'd bought them on the 360, even after showing MS support the receipts they couldn't give a fuck so i'm hesitant to buy anything on the 360 store again.

Are you in the uk?

Yes UK. No tomfuckery changing regions. UK since 2006 babyyy.

I had my XBL account hacked 10 years ago and Microsoft eventually got it back to me , but i've had some odd problems ever since and MS support , the irish call centre anyway, are absolutely fucking useless.  I had to threaten legal action to get the account back in the first place as no way was I losing 30k ms points worth of DLC and XBLA games and 100k gamerscore. Really soured me on them and one of the reasons I went PS after the 360 gen.

The XB1 BC is what bought me back into the fold but even then some of my paid games were missing despite having complete achievement lists on my profile, showed all this to MS to a collective shrug and run around. 

Tell me about it! and they've actually been pretty good, replacing faulty hardware and pads no questions asked.

I do really like my Xbox One X though. It's definetely better hardware than all the PS4 versions put together and having that alongside a PS5 and i'm pretty much in heaven. I might not get the full 4K Halo Infinite experience the Series X owners do but as long as I can play it then it's all good

• TehStu changed the title to Xbox One backwards compatibility - sales until the heat death of the universe