Xbox One backwards compatibility - It's finished. No more releases.

Season passes tend to be for expansions and other DLC, VIP for increased credits/xp and free cars. IIRC, one doesn't include the other. I've found all recent Forzas to be a bit nickel and dime in that regard, but there's such an array of cars to be had that I just ignore it. Think I'll grab the season pass here though, the rally stuff with co-pilot directions sound ace.

edit - also, if you haven't heard of it, get the Forza Hub app. It's on the Xbox and windows 10, probably other stuff too. Every few days, fire it up to get free credits. Today's bonanza is 100k in FM6, 3.3m (!) in FH2, 3.3m in FM5, and 10k in both FH and FM4.

I'm trying to think what I haven't bought in FH2, possibly that old open top racing Jag.

Verdict: Xbox One is the best option to replay Bayonetta. Super Impressive effort when you consider it's a software emulation layer.

Another interesting thing to note, There are now currently 248 backwards compatible 360 titles on Xbox One. That's just seven short of the entire catalogue of Virtual Console titles for Wii U (255) and it's been achieved in just over one year vs the three years plus for Wii U.

11 minutes ago, SeanR said:

How many Xbox titles made it to the 360 backwards compatibility list, for comparison?

Wiki: The original list for North America comprised 279 games and was released on November 11, 2005. The Japanese version of the Xbox 360 console was compatible with only 12 games, while the European version had 156 games.

I'm not completely up to date on this sort of thing, but have the Mass Effect games crossed over yet? Was playing a bit of the first one on the PC, and despite it running in nice high resolutions, there's some glaring graphical fuck-ups in it (plus lack of proper controller support) that really piss me off! 

22 minutes ago, JoeK said:

I'm not completely up to date on this sort of thing, but have the Mass Effect games crossed over yet? Was playing a bit of the first one on the PC, and despite it running in nice high resolutions, there's some glaring graphical fuck-ups in it (plus lack of proper controller support) that really piss me off! 

Just the first one. Full list of titles is here.

On 10/09/2016 at 18:37, Revival said:

Verdict: Xbox One is the best option to replay Bayonetta. Super Impressive effort when you consider it's a software emulation layer.

Bayonetta's spiritual home will always be on the Wii U for me.

Along with Bayonetta 2...

:)

22 minutes ago, Kryptonian said:

But the service is free! And if you bought the machine pre backwards compatible it's an extra free bonus.

Free.

I know, I wasn't being funny (that has upset someone it seems), I meant that it sells microsoft software and hardware.  I think it's great.

I bought a Bone solely because of its backwards compatability. I still have a huge 360 backlog and it tipped me over into the next generation of consoles. I got bought a PS4 for Christmas (which is a great console, admittedly), but it sits alongside my PS3 because I can't retire that yet. 

It's a great addition to the console. Because of that, when I'm looking for something to play, I'll usually switch my Bone on first because I have a far larger library on it.