rllmuk
Nespresso

Horizon Zero Dawn

3 minutes ago, Benny said:

The backstory in this was one of the few games where it felt like a good slice of genuine science fiction rather than written by someone who grew up reading Warhammer 40k novels.

I feel the same but it has given me existential dread whenever

I see a Boston Dynamics video or read up on using biomass as fuel.

• Upvote 2

I did it!

50901335-9ECF-41E0-ABC6-87ED6EACB751.thumb.jpeg.b65e4f2819b8e311d7e713b9c5586ec4.jpeg

Hadn’t realised that sliding counted as being in stealth (or had forgotten) so slid stabbed a bunch of watchers for the final blazing sun and the platinum trophy! 

Problem is I’m now back invested in this world with nothing to do. Maybe I’ll just walk the Earth and see if there’s anything I’ve missed. I did stumble across a bunch of religious freaks worshipping the rising sun which was pretty cool. I obviously stood in front of them and assumed it was praise for 100%ing the game.

Do I want the face paint enough to game+ on hard..?

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

Problem is I’m now back invested in this world with nothing to do. Maybe I’ll just walk the Earth and see if there’s anything I’ve missed. I did stumble across a bunch of religious freaks worshipping the rising sun which was pretty cool. I obviously stood in front of them and assumed it was praise for 100%ing the game.

Do I want the face paint enough to game+ on hard..?

Those religious monks sing a different song at noon and another at dusk so there's that.

Also have you played The Frozen Wilds?

After finishing the main game last year, I went back to the DLC recently, and finished it yesterday. 

I'll miss HZD tbh, one of the best games this gen. 

Just wonderful :wub:

• Upvote 5

I need to return to Frozen Wilds. I played the entirety of the main game and then began Frozen Wilds but needed a break.

Spoiler

Also, that first machine encounter at the start of the DLC was a bit of a challenge!

1 hour ago, Jg15 said:

I need to return to Frozen Wilds. I played the entirety of the main game and then began Frozen Wilds but needed a break.

Hide contents

Also, that first machine encounter at the start of the DLC was a bit of a challenge!

The whole DLC is notably tougher - was quite refreshing after reaching a point where the main game was getting fairly straightforward. But yeah, the new machines are literal beasts.

That's unexpected. Makes a certain amount of sense given that Guerrilla are presumably porting the engine to PC for Death Stranding, but this is clearly something Sony has decided to do on their own as opposed to being a contractual obligation with a third-party developer.

I still regularly listen H:ZD's soundtrack whilst working. Really looking forward to the inevitable sequel.

I think it makes perfect sense to release older PS4 exclusives on PC to be honest.

My life would be pretty complete if they ever decided to put the Uncharted games onto PC...although that might well be pushing things somewhat.

42 minutes ago, Boozy The Clown said:

I hope this doesn't mean Sony are pulling out of the console business and selling the PlayStation brand like MS/Xbox did.

I hope this doesn’t mean tedious lists of the lack of PlayStation exclusives because they’re also available on PC.

• Upvote 1

I'd be all in for Marvel's Spider-Man on PC at 60fps and customisable controls, modded suits, the fucking works. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bojangle said:

Dreams not far behind? :sherlock:

Quantic Dream - Detroit Become Human. 

Edit - Ignore it aint that but perhaps their next game?