rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Nespresso

Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Free weekend Sep 20-23rd

16 minutes ago, Bonzai1888 said:

Still no email, still showing I have no beta access in app....does show on his the invite was sent....ubisoft, at their efficient best.

I had a nightmare inviting a friend the other day. He eventually got an email but it definitely took longer than 24 hours to receive. 

10 minutes ago, Hean Dog said:

Is logging into uplay via iOS a known issue, just seems to hang with those bars dancing around?  My work PC blocks the site so cant use that either.

I had immense problems even with Chrome. Only using Edge (internet explorer) seemed to work. Turn off adblock too if you have that enabled.

51 minutes ago, Hean Dog said:

Is logging into uplay via iOS a known issue, just seems to hang with those bars dancing around?  My work PC blocks the site so cant use that either.

Sounds like it only works on certain browsers (unbelievable in this day and age). I had success with Safari on Mac.

6 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Add me on Ubi - Shimmyhill

Awesome. I've just sent you a friend request. My name is guest-vgrGH something something.  Thanks Shimmy.

12 minutes ago, Fury4k said:

Awesome. I've just sent you a friend request. My name is guest-vgrGH something something.  Thanks Shimmy.

Not had the request yet?

4 minutes ago, The Eagle Lord said:

If anyone has a spare PS4 code please? it would be very much appreciated here :) 

Add me - shimmyhill on ubi and ill send you one

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Fury4k said:

I've sent it three times now @Shimmyhill so not sure where I'm going wrong if it's not worked. @Hoodedclaw I think we have to be ubisoft friends to share invites? 

Yeah, I have others but not you - if you have another get that as its being all Ubi :(

16 minutes ago, Scruff said:

It seems..OK? Can imagine it's great in full co-op but single player is pretty tedious, as it tends to be with a squad of AI teammates.

Yep I'll be getting this strictly for co-op!

6 minutes ago, FiniteLight said:

If anyone has a spare ps4 invite still going spare I'd like to try and get in on the beta action please!  My ubisoft id is FiniteLight

If you can tell me how I actually invite people, I should be able to invite you (I got into the beta rather than using a friend invite so I should have 3 keys?)