IGNORED

Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Free weekend Sep 20-23rd

Nespresso

What the fuck is this Uplay shit? I've been registered for it since 2009 apparently but when I log in (using either my uplay username or password or via my PSN credentials) I just get this:

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 10.04.51.png

Why can't they just use fucking codes you put into PSN.

Just now, Yoshimax said:

just click the beta access tab?

Doesn't give me any options. Just says I'm not registered for any. Looks like my account is all fucked up - all I can access is my Uplay 'achievements'. I've not got any notifications about invites despite Ricky just sending me one. Fucking Ubisoft shit!

8 minutes ago, Pob said:

Why can't they just use fucking codes you put into PSN.

They usually do email you a link which you then follow to get your PSN code.? That's what they did for the For Honor closed beta.

1 minute ago, Pob said:

Doesn't give me any options. Just says I'm not registered for any. Looks like my account is all fucked up - all I can access is my Uplay 'achievements'. I've not got any notifications about invites despite Ricky just sending me one. Fucking Ubisoft shit!

It is a compete Shit show you've probably two accounts if it's anything like me - every time I have to use that shit it involves password resets. See also EA's clusterfuck origin or whatever it is.

7 minutes ago, Pob said:

Pob, try here

https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/dashboard

This is the website I'm on now where I send friends requests. If you can log into there you should see my invite waiting. 

1 hour ago, Banjaxed said:

Yeah I've had problems even being able to send invites to friends using the iPad. Had to use PC and Edge just to be able to send an invite!! Ubisoft :rolleyes:

I'm having issues on my phone - the option just doesn't work - but I don't have a PC so am going to struggle. Well done Ubisoft :)

3 hours ago, Gizamaluke said:

Nice one - cheers.

I feel so rejected by Uplay. I've bought The Division, FC Primal, Watchdogs 2. Dafuq guys? I'm a good customer!

I was able to add you via the website and send you an invite despite you not accepting it yet.  Hopefully you get it ok :)