IGNORED

Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Free weekend Sep 20-23rd

Nespresso

Closed Beta starts Feb 3rd and lasts until 6th Feb :omg:

The closed beta will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, with pre-loading beginning on February 1. Those interested can sign up for a chance to participate at the official website. To learn more about the open world of Bolivia and the premiere of the live-action War Within the Cartel video, check out these stories:

http://blog.ubi.com/ghost-recon-wildlands-closed-beta-showcases-co-op-starts-february-3/

Wonder if you can go Rogue in Wildlands?

"Ok, tango down. Now burn the cocaine and let's get out of here"
"Or..."
"Or..?"
"Well there's a shit load of coke here"
"..."
"And we have two trucks and a helicopter.."
"..."
"I'm just saying"

23 minutes ago, King A said:

I don't mind too much. The world is MASSIVE. It's going to be a great singleplayer game I can play with my mates as coop. I just hope the handling of the dirt bikes is changed as it sucks right now.

Have you played it or are you going by the vids?

As much as I wanted to I really didn't get on with The Division (my skills, such as they are, weren't up to the job), so I'm hoping this is a little more forgiving and lets you tear shit up, in a tactical way. Far Cry 2, Just Cause, tactical. Fingers crossed.