Sea of Thieves - Season 4 23.09.21 - Club in first post

mechamonkey

I have been trying to join the club via the Windows app and it doesn't seem to have the option to join clubs via there anymore. Am I right on this, or going mad? Is there a new way to do it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • mechamonkey changed the title to Sea of Thieves - Season 4 23.09.21 - Club in first post

Oh and sorry for bump again but - are these Season Passes "worth" it? I know it is only cosmetics and doesn't impact gameplay but is some of the stuff pretty cool? I don't mind paying for that if it's decent as the game has been "free" with Game Pass for me this whole time.

Personally, I wouldn't bother - as you say, they're only cosmetics but I don't play enough any more to make it worthwhile.  The fact that all the gameplay improvements/content is free is excellent, and the whole game is so much deeper (pun intended) than it was at launch.