IGNORED

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Keyboard Koala

10 hours ago, cassidy said:

I did the same thing this morning 

£50 PSN credit from cdkeys for £42.99 and existing psn credit for the remainder. 

I will regret this when people's physical copies start arriving. 

My shopto calculations for PSN credit 

1x50=50=41.85 - 8.15

2x30=60=51.70 - 8.30

2x35=70=57.70 - 12.30

1x80=80=68.85 - 11.15

2x40=80=67.70 - 12.30

1x90=90=78.85 - 11.15

2x45=90=75.70 - 14.30

1x100=100=87.85 - 12.15

2x50=100=83.70 - 16.30

So I looked on Amazon to see if I could Prime it, and it's still saying 10th April release.

If ShopTo have already shipped, surely it'll be arriving in the next day or two. Is there some kind of mismatch with the dates?

Just now, Pandy said:

So I looked on Amazon to see if I could Prime it, and it's still saying 10th April release.

If ShopTo have already shipped, surely it'll be arriving in the next day or two. Is there some kind of mismatch with the dates?

Massive announcement from square earlier this week or was it late last week? 

That they shipped early to make sure people got their copies in Europe. 

9 minutes ago, cohen205 said:

Could square bring the release date forward for digital, do you think? 

As much as I would love that, I think it would be a knife in the back of the retailers, to be honest. Especially harsh at the moment. 

42 minutes ago, Pandy said:

Mine from Simply already has arrived. I don't think I've ever had anything this early before.

I think they will move the digital date given they are meant to be the same.

Am I being a bit delicate/over the top here or is the idea of making Royal Mail walk around everywhere with copies of Final Fantasy 7 Remake a bit mad considering everything that's going on? Especially when digital's an option nowadays? 

8 minutes ago, Mugman said:

Am I being a bit delicate/over the top here or is the idea of making posties walk around everywhere with copies of Final Fantasy 7 Remake a bit mad considering everything that's going on? Especially when digital's an option nowadays? 

As much as I am dying for the game too(base. Com said their copies are delayed) this would be really irresponsible. Don't do it - people shouldn't be public safety at risk for s fucking video game. And you could be prosecuted by the police for more than a digital copy would cost.