IGNORED

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Keyboard Koala

I played through the demo a third time on a whim. The combat is definitely going to be agreeable in the whole game but I still really don’t like this as a tutorial. But what caught my attention this time was the ability to turn off the character voices completely. The game actually works fine that way, and you can manually skip through non-cut-scene dialogue a line at a time. It also really highlights how great the dynamic score is. There are no cuts when you move from the field to a cut scene to a battle or whatever; it just changes mood really smoothly. Really in to what they’re doing.

Got this from Game today

image.png.a0a3d029a5d32660a141925fee22ab82.png

Is this standard practice for them?  I was toying with the idea of cancelling my physical edition even though I really want the deluxe set, but this gives me hope.  Especially knowing it's probably in the UK already now.

12 hours ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Mine's been shipped, and should arrive early next week.

Oooh, hopefully I hear about mine today. I had just checked it and it has definitely been validated, but nothing about shipping yet. 

I want to get this.

Shopto are doing a shitty plastic thing that will go straight in the bin. I think I’m just going to go digital. I’m pretty much digital only these days. Even though the prices are enormous there are less games to buy these days so it kinda doesn’t matter.

I would love to get it early though but I;m on holiday from good Friday (apart from Saturday) so I’ll have the whole week to get into it.....if I live that long.

49 minutes ago, Thor said:

Going digital here, but as an early birthday gift for my bro (his birthday is the 15th). Looking forward to this actually. :)

I did the same thing this morning 

£50 PSN credit from cdkeys for £42.99 and existing psn credit for the remainder. 

I will regret this when people's physical copies start arriving. 

Just looked at my bank account; shopto have charged me. Hopefully on its way soon then. 

1 hour ago, Harrisown said:

Shopto are doing a shitty plastic thing that will go straight in the bin. 

Yeah, I don't know why they bother. I'd rather have no 'preorder bonus' at all than a shoddy piece of plastic tat.

7 minutes ago, dug said:

Just looked at my bank account; shopto have charged me. Hopefully on its way soon then. 

Yeah, I don't know why they bother. I'd rather have no 'preorder bonus' at all than a shoddy piece of plastic tat.

Shit balls. I was so tempted to order with shop to as well. 

3 hours ago, grindmouse said:

Anyone go for the collectors edition?

I went for the 1st class edition.

I needed a replacement for my Cloud Strife & Hardy Daytona statue I bought back in 1999, which had taken an unfortunate fall to the floor a few years ago.

1 hour ago, dug said:

All Pre order from 01/04 12:16 will have NO Acrylic stand  ( Acrylic Sold Out )

this makes me want to pre order.

Nah digital all the way.

Good Friday here we come.