rllmuk
Keyboard Koala

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 2020

@Alan Stock  I made similar noises a few pages back. I agree, there's so many question marks hanging over everything.

Spoiler

At least if the game is lacking nobody will be left wanting for forehead. Probably not such a bad thing to give these abominations a miss, but I'll be sad to lose out on Cactuar, the MVP, OG, etc

image.thumb.png.fbf3b5cdfbf5044dcda2735b4bd484b5.png

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Number 28 said:

@Alan Stock  I made similar noises a few pages back. I agree, there's so many question marks hanging over everything.

Reveal hidden contents

At least if the game is lacking nobody will be left wanting for forehead. Probably not such a bad thing to give these abominations a miss, but I'll be sad to lose out on Cactuar, the MVP, OG, etc

image.thumb.png.fbf3b5cdfbf5044dcda2735b4bd484b5.png

It looks like Chocochic is staring into my soul...... I wonder if he's lost yet.....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Profgoten said:

Carbuncle has gone from being a cute bunnyesq creature to a puppy thing.... I think the Chic has been made to look like Clouds head more...

Freak out!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, sprite said:

I can't.

Even.

Contain.

Myself.

Do I trust Square to deliver on Good Friday or what, guys? help help

Argos is open and I ain't risking it so going to collect in store! 

18 hours ago, Number 28 said:

You have to pre-order the Digital Deluxe edition for £74.99 if you want Chocobo Chick, Carbuncle and Cactuar summons? <_<

18 hours ago, b00dles said:

Really? Are they going to stitch us up with side missions as DLC/ lootboxes maybe? I bloody well hope not. 

17 hours ago, cohen205 said:

Chocobo chick, carbuncle and cactuar weren’t even summons in the original so you’d be crazy to pay an extra £25 just for these. 

Especially when they will be plastered all over Youtube a week before the games release. 

17 hours ago, Bojangle said:

They'll also almost definitely be available as DLC, for a much less ridiculous price, sometime after launch if you really must have them for some reason.

The deluxe edition picture does say that it includes the DLC, which suggests they are also gonna be DLC, if that makes sense...

9CB56278-70DE-47CE-ACA3-172915588F0C.jpeg

Yeah, I think you're right. They'll probably be 40p each in six months time, there's always this huge, initial cash grab with pre-orders and special editions. I imagine you'll also be able to install them into the following parts of the game too, and there's bound to be more. If they're cribbing summons from other games, maybe we'll see...Diablos? Tonberry? Doomtrain? :coffee:

10 hours ago, carlospie said:

I want this so bad but its too late in the cycle to buy a ps4 Pro, really hope it comes to ps5. 

I’m pretty sure that will happen, along with most of the other releases this year.

1 hour ago, AI1 said:

PS5 will play PS4 discs so it doesn't need to 'come to PS5' does it?

Is that confirmed?

11 hours ago, Sprite Machine said:

Only if you want to cry.

Reveal hidden contents

with joy.

I did because

Spoiler

its been delayed until 4th October.

;):lol:

I can't believe anyone thinks they're going to pull this off, coming from a company who haven't made a properly good game in 15 years :coffee:

• Downvote 2
  • Empathy 1