rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Pockets

PES 2016

I preordered this with Simply Games a couple of months ago and they've just taken payment. Wtf? Thought this was out mid September? Anyone have experience pre ordering with them?

So ... XB1 version isn't full 1080p. It's just 1360x1080

On one hand, pretty much blatant lies about them hitting the target. It's not on really. People will have pre-ordered by now.

On the other, I didn't notice. Looks really good. I doubt anyone else noticed either since the demo has been out for ages.

So ... XB1 version isn't full 1080p. It's just 1360x1080

On one hand, pretty much blatant lies about them hitting the target. It's not on really. People will have pre-ordered by now.

On the other, I didn't notice. Looks really good. I doubt anyone else noticed either since the demo has been out for ages.

He did come out and state that change on Twitter but yes, not as loudly perhaps as when they thought it was full 1080p.

I really enjoyed 15 and played it more than any other football since for years. Playing the demo of 16, i'm excited that this year will top last year. I'll never be a good player but that doesn't really bother me as long as i'm enjoying it :)

So, which versions are people getting and where are you buying from?. I'd like to purchase the digital version but i'm not paying over £15 more than the disc.

• Upvote 2

Getting the 20th anniversary edition off Amazon. PES is the only game I play all year without getting fed up. The steelbook looks fantastic can't wait for this PES. I played the Fifa demo after playing this and I just turned it off. The football is far better on PES and you feel more in control of the ball. Fifa feels loose and all over the place.

• Upvote 2

I went for the anniversary version orders from both Zavvi and Amazon as this offers the most My Club bonuses. Zavvi is cheaper but want this day one, and thinking I have more chance of that with Amazon. Can always return the Amazon copy if the Zavvi one turns up launch day (right?).

Can't wait for this, absolutely hammered MyClub last year and looking forward to finding out who I spin with the UEFA TOTY ball and loyalty black balls. Be good if we can get a My Club thread set up, comparing teams and tactics if anyone would be interested?

PES is the only game I play all year without getting fed up.

Yo, exactly the same here. I usually play a couple of Master League teams per year (roughly 4 seasons or so each), and then have a month or so off before the new game.

• Upvote 1

I was a bit wary of them quickly proclaiming it the best football game ever, although IGN are hinting at the same thing in their ongoing review too. Hot damn.

I was a bit wary of them quickly proclaiming it the best football game ever, although IGN are hinting at the same thing in their ongoing review too. Hot damn.

Tbh, i'm not that interested if it is or isn't . As long as it plays a cracking game of footy I'll be happy, which by early reviews sounds like it does.

The demo alone feels like a step forward from 15 so I was already well on board, I'm interested to see if it gets further recognition.

I'm not sure if it's locked to regions, but available on the US PS4 store for release tomorrow for around £40. Half tempted to get it that way!

I've bought quite a few games that way, loads of online guides on how to do it. Once it's available in the US. Store it will unlock for your UK account.

Bit of a stupid question perhaps but does this have all the features on PC as well then? In the past EA put out some pretty butchered versions of their games on the platform. Is that the case with this too or is it the same across the board?

There are definitely issues with the PC version this year as confirmed, in a euphemistic fashion, by (community manager) Adam Bhatti.

Bit of a stupid question perhaps but does this have all the features on PC as well then? In the past EA put out some pretty butchered versions of their games on the platform. Is that the case with this too or is it the same across the board?

It's the same as last year which basically means an up-resed port of the PS3 version if you can find the super special hidden option to up-res it somewhere in the program files.