It's a mess isn't it. Had two stonewall penalties last night but because the defender didn't actually slice my attackers legs off the ref gave nothing. I like a good tackle and when you get it right it feels immense but it's just too easy to hammer the slide button and get away with it.

The other night I played some tosser that fouled me at every opportunity from the very first minute until the end of extra time. If I had been sensible I would have put the ball out during every "advantage" which would have seen him rack up the yellow cards, but no I played on, only to get hacked down moments later or for the play to proceed sufficiently for the ref to forget about the earlier foul. He ended the match with 9 men which was a joke, but worse, I had to take 4 players off due to injury so ended up with 10 on the pitch! I wouldn't have minded so much if I had won, but after I went a goal up in the first half of extra time the bastard nicked 2 goals in the second half. Proper fuming I was. :mad:

A welcome return to the late-late challenge though...were you take someone out long after they kick the ball away. Referee doesn't give a shit. Always funny.

This usually gets noticed by the ref from what I can see, but always plays the advantage, and then sometimes forgets or gets distracted. Love it.

To be fair, the ref will often give a yellow card quite a long time after the incident but too often he forgets. Goals and, I think, corners always cause memory loss as well as a subsequent yellow card offence. The system could work beautifully if the ref was just a little more strict on what was acceptable and not playing on unless it was a true goal-scoring or counter attack opportunity.

To be fair, the ref will often give a yellow card quite a long time after the incident but too often he forgets. Goals and, I think, corners always cause memory loss as well as a subsequent yellow card offence. The system could work beautifully if the ref was just a little more strict on what was acceptable and not playing on unless it was a true goal-scoring or counter attack opportunity.

Correct - as well as half time - I've always taken advantage of this since PES 2013.

Ok, back to actually hating MyClub, but this seems to be more of a control issue rather than MyClub.

Was playing with pass assistance at Level 1 (Ie, lowest before manual) but only 50-60% of passes seemed to be going in the direction I intended. Either it was played right at feet when I intended a allow them to run on to it, or it went to the nearest man when I held full power to go to a further man. Plus other nonsensical pass decisions.

So I changed to full manual and all it looking good, yes there are some misplaced passes, but I know they are my fault. My big issue is surrounding first touch passes. It is impossible to get them going any further than about 5 yards! Ball is coming to a player, hold down pass to thump one away without taking a touch? No, watch it trickle out in front of you, usually to be intercepted. It is most annoying if you try a back pass to the keeper, yet no matter how long you hold pass it is massively underhit, the attacker nips in, rounds the keeper and scores.

Once you have control of the ball, everything is fine, it's just the first time passing that is fucked. I'm yet to try it offline, but it's game breaking for me online at the minute. Tempted to UP the pass assistance level to see if how I get on with that.

The gripes are well documented in this thread. Basically, online (well myClub in particular) the keepers seemed to have their difficulty set to "Retarded". It is definitely immensely improved now, but I'm unsure as to whether that is to do with them having changed something or that's just what happens as your Team Spirit grows. (I'm up at 94 TS now). So keepers are no longer an issue for me, but now I have this passing issue (see 4 posts up) which is a ridiculous annoyance.

Apart from that everything has been sweet, single player has been an absolute joy so far.

Is it possible to easily challenge a friend to an online game in this?

I don't have PSPlus yet, but will do if playing single matches is not laggy and works okay. From what I remember of 2015, being able to challenge a friend to a match was a ballache.

The gripes are well documented in this thread. Basically, online (well myClub in particular) the keepers seemed to have their difficulty set to "Retarded". It is definitely immensely improved now, but I'm unsure as to whether that is to do with them having changed something or that's just what happens as your Team Spirit grows. (I'm up at 94 TS now). So keepers are no longer an issue for me, but now I have this passing issue (see 4 posts up) which is a ridiculous annoyance.

Apart from that everything has been sweet, single player has been an absolute joy so far.

You are saying you can't perform any first touch pass on manual and send it further than 5 yards?

Yep, I edited enough of the big Italian transfers to make it ready enough to go. In the second season so players are already moving everywhere, so I might just stick with it rather than start again when Konami release the update.