Sign in to follow this  
Robo_1

E3 2015 Microsoft Conference Thread: June 15th 5:30 PM BST

Rate The Conference  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm, can't say I'd want one after the awful 360 version. I'd be willing to give it a fair chance though as the original was perfection back in the day.

I'd love to see them bring Blast Corps back, but it's probably going to be Battletoads, isn't it?

I quite... enjoyed... Zero.

Fully aware that it was shit but iat least it was a shit split screen shooter. God I miss proper split screen shooters. Anyway great write up, Robo. Cheers for putting the effort in!

I don’t think they’ll announce a Halo: Reach remaster, not with Halo 5 out this year. MS seem to release one Halo game per year at the moment, so I would bet that they’ll save that for when they’re not releasing a main series game. I bet/hope they’ll do some kind of Firefight remaster around the same time, with maps from Reach, ODST, and Spartan Ops.

Hmm, can't say I'd want one after the awful 360 version. I'd be willing to give it a fair chance though as the original was perfection back in the day.

I'd love to see them bring Blast Corps back, but it's probably going to be Battletoads, isn't it?

Banjo is more likely I feel. Battletoads will happen, but I don't think Rare will make it.

Fixed the times from AM to PM and Black Tusk have correctly been renamed to The Coalition, thanks to Yoshimax and gospvg for catching those. :)

• Upvote 1

Fixed the times from AM to PM and Black Tusk have correctly been renamed to The Coalition, thanks to Yoshimax and gospvg for catching those. :)

After so many E3 threads, I'll let you off with this one error. You've done a great job this year with the threads. I'm all set on twitter with tweets all scheduled on the rllmuk account.

I'm assuming you will add a link to the first post to watch a replay of the press conference? I will not be watching some of those early AM conferences live.

• Upvote 2

After so many E3 threads, I'll let you off with this one error. You've done a great job this year with the threads. I'm all set on twitter with tweets all scheduled on the rllmuk account.

I'm assuming you will add a link to the first post to watch a replay of the press conference? I will not be watching some of those early AM conferences live.

Thanks, it's been fun writing them... although I did double take when I realised there were eight this year. :)

Yeah, as soon as the conference ends (depending on how awake I am, lol), I'll bung all the pre-conference stuff in a spoiler tag and put a link to the re-run at the top of thread. Thinking about it, I bet there will be a lot of people unable to catch the conferences live, but who still want to experience the announcements first hand, so I've set up a spoiler free thread. Hopefully that will be of use to people in that position.

If anyone wants to help out with post show roundup, just adding links to the re-showing of the conference, along with youtube vids would really save me a lot of time. Last year Boozy put some really great posts together, full of trailers and play throughs, it really saved me a lot of time and I think I'm correct in saying the Xbox thread had the most post-confernece content because of it.

• Upvote 1

I'm hoping we see some gameplay of Raiden V, PvZ Garden Warfare 2 and Phantom Dust plus an announcement about season 3 of Killer Instinct happening. Surprised they've managed to can the leaks so far, Should be some good surprises.

I hope they do a few more 'and you can download now' type statements for stuff like Cuphead.

Is Phanton Dust still going then? I thought MS canned it after asking the dev to add more and more with the same budget?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is Phanton Dust still going then? I thought MS canned it after asking the dev to add more and more with the same budget?

Changed dev apparently. I don't expect it at this E3.

From what I understand they moved it to a different dev.

Possible release dates for Forza 6 and Rise of the Tomb Raider via Amazon:

Forza 6 - 18th Sept

Rise of the Tomb Raider - 13th November

• Upvote 1

According to Jeff 2Ns 1T, Microsoft should have a press briefing which should please at least the typical American, he alluded to some insider knowledge on the matter anyway.

Spencer already came out with a statement about how rammed they are for the preferred runtime.

I assume he means the typical American as he is one himself and his listener base is predominately American. I doubt they are devoting a lot of time to a load of J-centric or Euro-centric content. Past Microsoft conferences haven't exactly not been aimed primarily at the home audience. They should be playing to their strongest markets anyway.

Jeff's taste in games isn't particularly non-mainstream, even if he does have a Blizzard/RPG preference.

I don't care about J-centric or Euro-centric. It's more that in my experience, the 'typical American' wants the same thing they've had all their lives, but shinier and with more guns/explosions. I'd much rather have something new than Halo 5/Gears 4/Forza 6/COD whatever etc. It doesn't have to be 'unique', but I'm more interested in new IP than I am in sequels. I'm happy to have the same genres and gameplay, but I was more excited about Destiny than I was about Halo, more excited about Titanfall than COD.

• Upvote 1

I'd love them to say that the remastered Gears 1 multiplayer is available for immediate download after their briefing.

I think there's a good chance - I believe !!!

If you haven't already get in on the dash preview program - something is happening for people who are subscribed it could be a mass beta but I think it's good to go now.

• Upvote 1