rllmuk
Bojangle

Dark Souls 3

E3 2015 already a winner.

I'm going to need a t least a bit of a trailer for that.

Still, one thing I hope they do "fix" (read: change), is the "loitering enemies". As perfect as the DS experience may be, the one thing that grated from time to time was the fact that most enemies were just standing there, waiting for you to cross an invisible line in order to start attacking. Do away with that, please From Soft.

I'm going to need a t least a bit of a trailer for that.

EDIT: Oh, wait there already seems to be one?

Still, one thing I hope they do "fix" (read: change), is the "loitering enemies". As perfect as the DS experience may be, the one thing that grated from time to time was the fact that most enemies were just standing there, waiting for you to cross an invisible line in order to start attacking. Do away with that, please From Soft.

Wait ...what, there's a leaked trailer?

Sadly I think Miyazaki will be overseeing this rather than directing. I don't see how he could have directed both this and bloodborne so closely as clearly they've been in development at the same time given the leaked release window.

Wait ...what, there's a leaked trailer?

Sadly I think Miyazaki will be overseeing this rather than directing. I don't see how he could have directed both this and bloodborne so closely as clearly they've been in development at the same time given the leaked release window.

It's possible that he's directing two things at once, or finished his primary work on Bloodborne some time ago and moved on to this. That melting sun makes me think he's directly involved somehow, plus the field of ghostly swords.

Or just try the games ;)

Really, I was pretty much the same merely 4 months ago. Decided to give Dark Souls a go on a rainy Sunday afternoon "just to see what the fuss is all about". Now I genuinely believe it's one of the best games ever made.

• Upvote 3

God, imagine having never played Dark Souls? Lucky bastard.

Up there with Resident Evil 4 and The Last of Us for games I'd love to delete from memory and play all over again.

• Upvote 2

I was watching the Microsoft conference with my daughter on my lap, the Dark Souls 3 bit finished and she started clapping before even the audience kicked in. She's only 16 months old, makes me well up every time I think about it now :blush:

• Upvote 2

A follow-up press release from Bandai Namco's European arm has let slip that Dark Souls 3 will be the last game in the series: '“The DARK SOULS brand became a phenomenon thanks to amazing work from our dear partners FromSoftware and our very own BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment teams”. said Herve Hoerdt, Vice President of Marketing & Digital at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe. “But above all, we are blessed to have such a supportive and loving community, and we are happy to dedicate this final episode to them!”'

I like this. I really hope they stick to their word.

• Upvote 1