rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
ckny

Football Kits 2015/16

A sympathetic sponsor logo goes a long way, that away kit is particularly lush.

We seem to have had some sort of mix-up when we asked Puma to run off a few hi-vis jackets for the stewards :mellow:

Huddersfield-Town-Away-Shirt-15-16.jpg

We previously had City Link as a sponsor which uses colours that stand out a little

Coventry-Home-Kit-10-11.jpg

The season after we wore a kit that was a throwback to 1962, and to their credit they allowed their logo to be all but invisible from a distance. This is my favourite ever Cov kit

Coventry1.jpg

The fact that our next away shirt was in their corporate colours wasn't coincidence

Yellow-Coventry-City-Shirt-2013.jpg

My season ticket's already £110 cheaper than last season, so I might just get this and draw the badge on with a permanent marker. I'll have a Scrooge McDuck vat of gold before you know it

80080.jpg

• Upvote 1

We previously had City Link as a sponsor which uses colours that stand out a little

Coventry-Home-Kit-10-11.jpg

The season after we wore a kit that was a throwback to 1962, and to their credit they allowed their logo to be all but invisible from a distance. This is my favourite ever Cov kit

Coventry1.jpg

The fact that our next away shirt was in their corporate colours wasn't coincidence

Yellow-Coventry-City-Shirt-2013.jpg

I'd argue that's a fair trade off

Absolutely. Plus we paired it with blue shorts and white socks so we got to dress up as Brazil anyway, everybody was happy.

It looks like they forgot to add a collar to that shirt with the squares on

Run out of money due to FFP.

A bit OT, but what happened with QPR and the massive fine/threat of being dumped into the conference?

Preferred last seasons white 3rd kit to that, else happy enough

You wait till you see the back.

Wanky prick teasing from Villa. Home shirt is the traditional design, away is our once a decade yellow as most fans seemed to be expecting.

wEmuNjs.jpg

RHH9liU.jpg

Wanky prick teasing from Villa. Home shirt is the traditional design, away is our once a decade yellow as most fans seemed to be expecting.

wEmuNjs.jpg

RHH9liU.jpg

That's not so much a kit reveal teaser, as it is a Jack Grealish and Gabby Abonglahor coming out teaser.

• Upvote 1

Gabby probably needs to go gay at some point. I think he's got every female within a twenty mile radius of digbeth high street pregnant so there's not much left for him if he wants a bit of variety.

Not sure I like Boro's new tactic; whoever beats us in the playoff final, we adopt their colour as our away kit:

AVP_6073.jpg

Two of the three promoted clubs have yellow as their home colour so maybe that has something to do with it. We should have stuck with our third kit revealed at the end of the season, modelled by two players who won't be at the club for 2015/16:

White-Boro-Strip-2015.jpg

The yellow kit does look quite smart, I'll probably use it in FIFA Ultimate Team but it's not something I'd want to be seen wearing in public nor is it a colour I relate to the club.

Not sure I like Boro's new tactic; whoever beats us in the playoff final, we adopt their colour as our away kit:

AVP_6073.jpg

post-5555-0-76975300-1435872698.jpg

Think its the home top for me this season. That white kit was wasted as a third kit!

Unlike Michael Bostwick's beard, the new Posh shirt is ridiculously unspectacular.

108.jpg

It's not horrible or anything, but so boring. Also it still has a back sponsor and that little feature of football shirts can just fuck right off.

Ipswich have gone for classic Adidas pinstripes and collar for home, and some weird Barca rip off for away. Decent quality pics seem a little hard to come by, so here's a truly hideous launch video, which fails to show the kits for more than about a tenth of a second.

Such a shitty video. I remember a couple of years back, they shot the video on a farm, with comedy milkmaid and Johnny Wark as a cheeky farmer. Now that's how you do it.