rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
ckny

Football Kits 2015/16

Welcome to the now traditional rllmuk Football Kits 2015/16 thread! The good, the awful, let's see them!

You want to see the Spurs one?

mhss15_crop.jpg

Yeah, don't think it's brilliant TBH. Away shirt for me again this year!

I like the Spurs one to be honest. Bit of an 80s vibe to it.

Watford:

Watford-Premier-League-Shirt-2015-16.png

Not the easiest on the eyes but it's distinctive I guess...

• Upvote 2

I fear we've started late this year, almost everyone's already revealed something so we don't get the comedy fakes that end up bearing no resemblance.

I wonder if Man Utd managed to sort out their problem of having a Nike contract which goes far enough into preseason that they'd have to wear their kit for all the tour and buildup games before they can bring out the Adidas. I can only assume that's a big part of why their stuff isn't on show yet.

I'm not a huge fan of Boro's, I do like the all-red style but I always prefer the white band ala '74. Spoilered for size:

AVP_6247.jpg

I don't get why people have tattoos that end up looking like an ugly sleeve.

Liverpool's new home kit, as imagined by New Balance.

3823__1574__shirt517.jpg

Got worn in the plucky 3-1 defeat to Palace, and think the new third kit got worn for the narrow 6-1 defeat at Stoke, so all eyes turn to the away kit and how many goals it will bring the first opponents to face that attire.

Hearts' tops for next season. Not as good as this season's home kit, but not bad.

485253032f03fb28d79fafd6c86ed632.png

• Upvote 4

OK, rumoured but this is Spurs' away kit:

This is fast turning out to be the year that I actually skip.

post-5921-0-82942700-1433170605.jpg

White and gold, right?

Plus the Spurs home kit looks like a tyre skid on it. I'll refrain from making any further comments about it, good West Ham fan that I am ;)

No idea what our new Umbro kits are like. Last season at the Boleyn and again we're keeping the designs a closer guarded secret than the *alleged* pictures of Debbie McGee and the alsatian.

• Upvote 3

that Spurs away shirt looks very fake, the logos are really wonky for one thing. The state of the Spurs one!

Utterly shameful that it's gone from two seasons in a shirt to one, to wearing them for the last two games of the season before you're meant to be wearing them! What a shitty precedent to be setting.

Liverpool's new home kit, as imagined by New Balance.

Got worn in the plucky 3-1 defeat to Palace

The players didn't wear it in the actual game, just for the Stevie G send-off (with Gerrard 8 on the back of them all).

You want to see the Spurs one?mhss15_crop.jpgYeah, don't think it's brilliant TBH. Away shirt for me again this year!

I like it.

The palace kit is another cheap Sunday league affair, we had a lovely Barcelona esque Nike kit a few years back but it had the worse looking sponsor so it's been ages since I had one.

I don't mind that Spurs top, it looks like it's been run over by a motorbike but at least it's different.

The Saints kit is pretty standard I guess. I've not bought one for a fair few years (the single stripe centenary shirt in 10/11) so I'll get one.

Y2vxAOb.jpg

Utterly shameful that it's gone from two seasons in a shirt to one, to wearing them for the last two games of the season before you're meant to be wearing them! What a shitty precedent to be setting.

Spurs did that years ago, it's not a new thing.

As an Arsenal fan I shouldn't say this, but I like that Spurs shirt. Obviously if I see one lying around I'll still set it on fire, but it's okay.

I like the way that the diagonal line goes all the way to the bottom of the shirt, because it really annoys me that sometimes they'll just stop when they hit a seam at the side and it looks so ugly. They still need to do something about the abrubt stop at the top though. Make the shoulders navy or something.

You want to see the Spurs one?

Saw them in it in the "is it too soon to call it pre-season" game against Sydney, it's fucking shit.

edit: That's the home kit, just seen the away and... it's different, might grow on me that one.

As an Arsenal fan I shouldn't say this, but I like that Spurs shirt. Obviously if I see one lying around I'll still set it on fire, but it's okay.

I have to say I did kinda admire Arse-enal's away shirt, a nice hark back to that 1988-1989 title-winning shirt. But I'd still wouldn't piss on it if it was on fire. ;)

As for the new Spurs home shirt, I don't like the diagonal because it's not a typical Spurs design.

The players didn't wear it in the actual game, just for the Stevie G send-off (with Gerrard 8 on the back of them all).

Ah right. Only saw a pic of Gerrard in the new shirt. He was frowning, which is understandable.

I'm not a huge fan of Boro's, I do like the all-red style but I always prefer the white band ala '74. Spoilered for size

That is fucking grim, proper channelling 80's Aberdeen. I know they were successful then but it's an odd act to be following up.

Everton's, much better than last years but not a massive fan of the collar

Q7JQuLr.jpg

I've always wondered what Chan do/sell, is it shade for elephants?

Kit looks the same to casual observer, me i mean!