rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Tourist

Quick survey for football fans

I have another quick questionnaire for survey fans, and fans of football.

If you saw one of the following two footballers on the app store icon/splash screen for a mobile football game, which of them would be more likely to inspire you to download the game: Diego Maradona; or James Rodriguez? And how old are you?

Thanks in advance!

Maradona, 29.

I imagine there'll be a wide split between younger and older fans.

Maradona, 41. Doubt you'll get many people picking Rodriguez on here. We're all old farts. Also you might get a better response in the sport folder? Pm me if you want me to move it.

Maradona, 41. Doubt you'll get many people picking Rodriguez on here. We're all old farts. Also you might get a better response in the sport folder? Pm me if you want me to move it.

I thought I might get told off if I posted it in there, but would be happy for you to move it if you are so inclined!

Maradona, 32.

Wouldn't you have to pay quite a lot of money to use James' image in that way?

Probably, yes!

And thanks for all of the answers so far!

Maradona. I would honestly struggle to pick James out of a lineup. And I'm 28.

maradona never heard of the other one not really a football fan though just watch cup finals etc but i have started going to see yeovil town which i thoroughly enjoy

im 44

I dislike Maradona as much as the next man but he's infinitely more recognisable than James Rodriguez.

I'm 36, my first real memory of football is the world cup in Mexico in 1986 where Maradona cemented his immortality in the game.

Hay-mez, 25

I mainly know Maradona for his off-field antics, unfortunately. But you should put him on the icon unless you're specifically targeting La Liga followers or a particularly young audience.

James. 30.

He may have got goal of the tournament at the World Cup (or was it RvP?) but he's not a household face and I like that. Maradona is a bit obvious and says to me it's gonna be one of those Aldi apps with broken English and nonsensical design decisions.

Rodriguez, 44.

If the game had a historical slant then use Maradona. A modern game, then use James.

Or stop all this nonsense and just use Zlatan

• Upvote 1

Thanks folks, this is really useful information. This is probably annoying, but in light of the above, can I extend the survey to the following players, with the same question (ie. who would most inspire you to download and play a football game, and what is your age):

Neymar

Suarez

Bale

Maradona

Ronaldo (the now fat Brazilian one, not the Portuguese one with nice hair)

(Also, PeteBrant, interesting point; imagine a game that features current and 'classic' players...)

Thanks folks, this is really useful information. This is probably annoying, but in light of the above, can I extend the survey to the following players, with the same question (ie. who would most inspire you to download and play a football game, and what is your age):

Neymar

Suarez

Bale

Maradona

Ronaldo (the now fat Brazilian one, not the Portuguese one with nice hair)

(Also, PeteBrant, interesting point; imagine a game that features current and 'classic' players...)

Out of that lot probably Ronaldo.

Still 44 :(