rllmuk
TehStu

IndyCar

Especially as Chip was lecturing them based on the TK incident, which had nothing to do with any young driver unless he somehow managed to blame it on Coletti for being hit on his rear wheel.

They do seem to have a habit as a group of making all tyre decisions too early. Dixon really fucked himself over yesterday and it looks like Jakes has today.

It's not far off though. I fancy Luca Felipe to roll the dice early, especially with Josef in a good position.

I'd forgotten just how many ads there are if you watch this live.

NBC are better than ABC, during football and F1 if they really need to cut to an advert (which is generally less often than the usual yank schedule), they do that split screen thing, with the advert taking up only half the screen.

edit - oh, ABC are kinda doing that right now, except the race view is tiny.

Some drivers on dry, some on wets. Tyres cold. Damp track.

I reckon at least 4 yellows (not including this Fillipi one) incoming.

So there are 4 Penske cars, but all different colours and sponsors?

edit - well, we had 30 seconds without a caution.

Yup! Montoya is red and white, Power and Castroneves have very similar black and white ones and Pagenaud has light blue and white :)

So there are 4 Penske cars, but all different colours and sponsors?

edit - well, we had 30 seconds without a caution.

The 4 Ganassi cars look less alike than the 4 Penske ones. If you go back a page or so I posted the handy spotters guide.

But yeah, 1 and 2 are Verizon this week, 3 is Hitachi and 22 is PPG. It'll change race by race just to make it even more confusing.

Yeah, gambling ads piss me off too. A bunch of generic lads doing generic things is the Ladbrokes life? No, according to my local branch the Ladbrokes life is depressed drunk middle aged men sitting on stools asking each other for a smoke as they've just used their last £5 putting a bet on Walcott to score first.

Bit odd they put Newgarden on the blacks - they usually take a while longer to bring up to temperature and as a result he lost a whole bunch of places at the restart.

The betting ads are slightly less annoying than boobs lady's game ad.

"Nielson shampoo value shares"

WHAT?

"86% of 97 agree"

You really couldn't ask 3 more people?

• Upvote 1