Beef tongue is one of my favourites. Sliced with some chooped parsley, garlic, olive oil and lemon juice mmmmm.

Also love heart and liver.

I've eaten sweetbreads at L'Enclume that were so good I could have licked the plates.

I noticed that Sainsbury's are selling a haggis now for around £2, it was a very nice one that I tried.

On a trip from Tehran to a city in Northern Iran called Shomal (at the Caspian Sea), we stopped off during the mountainous road trip, 4 hours into the journey. There was a place there that did the best lamb's liver kebab skewers.

Cooked over a flame grill, still traces of blood inside, best tasting kebab ever.

Liver with mash onions and gravy is incredible if you get a nice bit of liver. Throw in a couple of kidneys too, love those bad boys.

I can't believe people won't eat chicken wings?!? Not even spicy chillie ones from the chinese?! THE BEST!

I love liver (chicken, calf or pig - not so keen on lamb or beef), and sometimes just have chicken livers in tomato sugo or in a salad just for myself - my boyfriend doesn't like them.

I also love haggis, black pudding and most offal sausage products I've tried.

I didn't like the flavour of beef tongue as a child, but haven't eaten it in a long time now.

I've only had sweetbreads a couple of times, but they're delicious too!

Most offal dishes I've tried I've liked (things like haggis and black pudding I love). But I can't get on with chickens' feet in Chinese restaurants. The flavourless texture of them doesn't do anything for me.

I like chicken's feet. I'm not too fussy about eating fish lips either, but only if it's great sauce.

Horse brains, calves' tendons, bone marrow - love anything and everything offal. Being half Italian helps - much less distinction over there between what's normal and what's not. Offal is just part of what everyone eats.

Yum.

• 2 weeks later...

I had pork intestines the other day. In a Chinese stew at Leongs Legend.

At first it was nice then after a while it kinda tasted like butt.

I love heart though. My dad would buy loads of chicken hearts, chop them into little chunks and cook them with loads of pepper and onions and I'm not sure what else. Had a kind of thick sauce to it. Served up with a cooked breakfast. Amazing stuff, especially when it mixes wit your poached eggs. Mmm

• 2 weeks later...