rllmuk
Graham S retired

New people: say hello here, let us know how you found rllmuk!

I’m not new, I was around years ago. I moved to rllmuk when another big forum shut down around 1999. I see it’s still the same forum software provider - perhaps my old account is out there somewhere? I am sure I’ve lost or forgotten the email I used. Probably not been here for 10 years minimum!

• Upvote 2

On 04/06/2019 at 15:53, samthefootball said:

Hi i am new. I have been banned from AV forums, Digital spy and so many other sites

What for? 

I didn't realize I joined way back in 2011..  I found out about rllmuk through these people who were on the n3ta forum, and I hated those miserable people, so I figured I'd try something else.

They actually had off-shoot forums called "World of Champions" and "The True Heroes" and both of those forums were just about trolling new people with terrible jokes and discussing random things in pop culture, also by using terrible jokes.  So I guess they were like 99.9% of forums.

57 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

@NEG 

Plz plz plz explain why you negged me?? Please tell me its cos i swore??

Right??

Ill just assume u loved nuts and bolts one of the best games ever made:quote:

Take out the tacked in Banjo-Kazooie theme and music that has absolutely no reason to be there, and take out Rare's own 'fuck you' comments towards it's own fans and community within the first 5 minutes of the game, and what you are left with is an okay, flawed lego game. Nuts & Bolts can forever burn in a dumpster fire.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7
  • Empathy 1

10 hours ago, NEG said:

Take out the tacked in Banjo-Kazooie theme and music that has absolutely no reason to be there, and take out Rare's own 'fuck you' comments towards it's own fans and community within the first 5 minutes of the game, and what you are left with is an okay, flawed lego game. Nuts & Bolts can forever burn in a dumpster fire.

Guess it wasnt cos i swore then :lol:

When you say "banging on" do you mean he kept telling you what an erudite and witty bunch we are, or that he kept saying "you will not believe the collection of misfits and arseholes I've found online, you have to check this out"?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chosty said:

I hope that @Ghosty doesn't spout horrendous views that people mistakenly attribute to me, leading to the online equivalent of dogshit being posted through my letterbox.

more importantly, who's pronunciation is correct?

chozz-tee

gozz-tee

or

go-stee

cho-stee

On 10/09/2019 at 17:48, Chosty said:

I hope that @Ghosty doesn't spout horrendous views that people mistakenly attribute to me, leading to the online equivalent of dogshit being posted through my letterbox.

I'd check the post just in case.

• Upvote 4