rllmuk
Graham S retired

New people: say hello here, let us know how you found rllmuk!

On 23/08/2018 at 14:31, SpookyMulder said:

A gamer of a certain... ahem.... vintage here. Been playing since the days of the Grandstand TV Game system.

Absolutely love me some retro and I’m a hard core Atari, Colecovision & Intellivision nut. With my ‘modern’ retro leanings being towards Sega & Nintendo. I have a fairly decent collection of consoles from the 70s onwards.

Also a keen old school arcade gamer eg: the Williams classics like Defender, Robotron 2084 and Sinistar, and also Konami and Irem shooters.

Regarding this gen, I own a One X, PS4 Pro, 3DS XL and a Switch

Used to post on Bordersdown.... but not so much these days.

Anyway, Hi to everyone!

I had a Grandstand and an "only" 34, admittedly it was passed down from a much older cousin (alongside his Atari 2600).

• Upvote 1

On 01/09/2018 at 15:18, wev said:

I had a Grandstand and an "only" 34, admittedly it was passed down from a much older cousin (alongside his Atari 2600).

I’m a little bit old than 34 and I still refer to the 2600 as the VCS, but it’s always good to hear about other gamers who experienced the “joys” of the Grandstand!

• Upvote 1

On 23/08/2018 at 14:31, SpookyMulder said:

A gamer of a certain... ahem.... vintage here. Been playing since the days of the Grandstand TV Game system.

Absolutely love me some retro and I’m a hard core Atari, Colecovision & Intellivision nut. With my ‘modern’ retro leanings being towards Sega & Nintendo. I have a fairly decent collection of consoles from the 70s onwards.

Also a keen old school arcade gamer eg: the Williams classics like Defender, Robotron 2084 and Sinistar, and also Konami and Irem shooters.

Regarding this gen, I own a One X, PS4 Pro, 3DS XL and a Switch

Used to post on Bordersdown.... but not so much these days.

Anyway, Hi to everyone!

Are you @Spooky23 by any chance?  (Tottenham twitter account)

Afternoon all. Ex Edge forum and ex Bear & Badger forum. Used to be a nice community, but it’s too cliquey and there are too many trolls. Hopefully it’s a little friendlier here. 

Mostly play PS4, but currently I’m playing Okami on Switch and am really looking forward to Horizon 4 on XBone.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, skondo said:

Used to be a nice community, but it’s too cliquey and there are too many trolls. Hopefully it’s a little friendlier here. 

source.gif

Welcome to the forum. :coffee:

• Upvote 4

On 30/08/2018 at 06:34, cassidy said:

The outlook hotel in digital form. 16 yrs now. And still talking shite. 

On 01/09/2018 at 11:53, Spacehost said:

The Outlook Hotel was less haunted.

It's Overlook, morans.

BTW, this place started in 03.

• Upvote 2

On 11/09/2018 at 15:18, stephen129 said:

So you just happen to have the same profile picture and both have 'Spooky' in your usernames?

We have a love hate relationship with Consolevania. But I forget whether we love them and they hate us, or the other way around.

Welcome, anyway!

To the feckless prick trying to summon me, these are the 4 shoulders of Enya.

YMPar2K.jpgcqav3wL.jpgd9KHjZH.jpgyuYMvZt.jpg

Inverted cross formation, any order, bottom one upside down. I don't have a hex editor installed so you'll have to do it yourself.

Seriously mate, one of them was Mel Giedroyc.

"My Ascendant is in Darjeeling,

Jah bless reverb and cross-legged men"

• Empathy 1

I saw Alan Titchmarsh, wanked, half shat and shed-resigned out the bad end of a worrisome fortnight.

I had to squint, it was faint and it was at the end of my garden.

What was with that circle shit, mate? You're summoning nothing but bad vibes here.

2 hours ago, Pythagoras Of Samos said:

Oh there's another Grey Fox...I can change it if necessary, not here to steal names or anything.

Great name change! Now we just need Socrates of San Dimas. :D