Jump to content

Dirt Rally


Yoshimax
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 20-2-2017 at 22:03, Hylian said:

Hi guys. Just in for one (Bazenza) but can't find mic.

 

Edit...Didn't realise it was a comp. Had to go. Sorry. Burst tire on first lap wasn't a great start anyway! 

 

Glad you joined us! Was a bit of a surprise but a good one :) See if you can find your mic if you can - makes communication during a race easier.

 

See you soon again?

 

On 21-2-2017 at 09:31, Thread Astaire said:

Top racing last night and did ok, but last couple i got a bit sloppy...hurst tyres suck!

 

Same! Enjoyed it a lot. May be up for more tonight...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New league! Play it in VR if you can :)

 

- 5 stages in Wales ran from TODAY 15:00 until SUNDAY 26TH OF FEBRUARY 23:30.

- Cars limited to Kitcars: Peugeot 306 Maxi and Seat Ibiza Kitcar.

- No retries, no restarts, no owned vehicles, no career engineers.

 

 

If you're not in the league yet, visit https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues, log in and send a request to RALLYMUK (PS4). Also send me a message or tag me on the forum, so I can accept you into the competition.

 

(I have not set up the league for Xbox One yet - it you want to play that, let me know.)

 

Good luck and enjoy :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will have to leave this for a while, the VR tracking gradually puts my head through the roof and having to reset during a stage can be difficult.

 

I'm pretty sure it's due to the 4.50 Beta, so will dive back in on the public release.

 

Anyone else playing this on the firmware beta having similar problems? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, McSpeed said:

New league! Play it in VR if you can :)

 

- 5 stages in Wales ran from TODAY 15:00 until SUNDAY 26TH OF FEBRUARY 23:30.

- Cars limited to Kitcars: Peugeot 306 Maxi and Seat Ibiza Kitcar.

- No retries, no restarts, no owned vehicles, no career engineers.

 

 

I've just sent my application too ! :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've just completed my run and it was fine.

 

Game royally fucked me over though; going into the last stage it decided to switch to a 2d screen in my rift instead of being in proper vr.  Totally blew my focus and I crashed about 3 times in that stage, I was doing really well up to then.  I'll have to look into it some more, as it's happened before.  Always seems to be the final stages of online events which is really odd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 22/02/2017 at 21:23, Pug said:

Will have to leave this for a while, the VR tracking gradually puts my head through the roof and having to reset during a stage can be difficult.

 

I'm pretty sure it's due to the 4.50 Beta, so will dive back in on the public release.

 

Anyone else playing this on the firmware beta having similar problems? 

Yes!

i never ever experienced the drift problem until the beta then I could finally see what everyone was complaining about. I've not had your problem with dirt though.

i do have a problem where I got back to the dash in other games and I'm facing the wrong way. Over time the core calibration on a system dashboard level just starts turning round to the right side. It got really bad in Trackmania at one point.

i reverted back to non beta firmware but you can't downgrade the headset firmware I don't think. So I switch back to the beta.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SharkyOB said:

I've just completed my run and it was fine.

 

Game royally fucked me over though; going into the last stage it decided to switch to a 2d screen in my rift instead of being in proper vr.  Totally blew my focus and I crashed about 3 times in that stage, I was doing really well up to then.  I'll have to look into it some more, as it's happened before.  Always seems to be the final stages of online events which is really odd.

Odd, i just couldnt connect. I might get chance to try it again today.

 

I've had that 2d in 3d bug before too, also on the last stage...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, marsh said:

Getting slightly owned on the league, can't get a clean run in Wales at all.

 

Clean run? I hit every tree in Wales. 

At one point the co-driver said 'the car feels a bit off'. Yeah, no shit, it's a foot shorter than it was. :D

At the final repair point, my radiator was on 0%. It's a miracle I made it to the end. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That last leg is pure evil, there's shit at every turn waiting to claim your car, and largely you can't see it.

 

Good time to get a clean run at it :D

 

Is it just me or does your co-driver sound increasingly dissapointed/frightened at how badly you drive sometimes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.