Yoshimax

Dirt Rally

There seems to be a lot more people playing this online than I remember, have they come back to it from Dirt 4? or was it part of a PS+ giveaway? I was looking a daily challenge last night having made a slight hash of the Hell rallycross event placing a disappointing 254th only to notice that was out of way over 1000. It's not usually that well attended....

There seems to be a lot more people playing this online than I remember, have they come back to it from Dirt 4? or was it part of a PS+ giveaway? I was looking a daily challenge last night having made a slight hash of the Hell rallycross event placing a disappointing 254th only to notice that was out of way over 1000. It's not usually that well attended....
I've just started playing the last couple of days and was surprised how quiet it seemed. This is on PC. Did a challenge today and was 25th, which I thought was pretty good. Then I realised the bottom of the list was 45.

I'm still playing the daily challenges, which depending on the vehicle, can attract up to 1000 entries. A recent highlight was banging this into 80th out of over 800:

Still playing on the pad, and still loads of room for improvement....

• Upvote 2

Has to be true. The only other possibility is a version update of Dirt 4, which would be an unforgivably twattish thing for a Codemasters social media marketing twat to 'Tweet'.

Shall we reprise the Rllmuk Rally to celebrate?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Beezer said:

Shall we reprise the Rllmuk Rally to celebrate?

Interested, got to be better than the cold bucket of piss that the rallying is on GT Sport.

I hope they improve the stage generator. WRC7 has many faults but all of the stages are interesting to look at whereas DIRT 4 felt repetitive. 

I cant comment too much on Dirt Rally because I'd destroyed the car before getting too far into the rally.

5 minutes ago, parrapatheslapper said:

I thought this was real - good work! 

What gave it away? I did rush it inside 10 minutes and I noticed the spacing between the r & t in dirt were off. Also assuming the screenshots from the original game.