rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
SaintM

Site hosting fees - begging bowl

The league web hosting bill has come in for the next year and the kitty is about £20 short.

We have 30 and its 50. Ideally we need to have some contingency in there in case of a hosting change being needed etc or just so I don't have to beg again next year ;)

It works out to about 75p each for a year of the BAP league, so if y'all can spare some change we can keep the train rolling for a bit longer.

Please send donations via PayPal to ebay@saintm.org.uk. Make sure you state that it's for BAP hosting donation and also include your username.

Thanks.

• Upvote 6

If you ever find yourselves short of cash (some unexpected expense perhaps), I'd have thought it would be legitimate for Rllmuk Limited to chip in. Sounds like you're all set though. God bless the Football League folder and all who sail in her.

I was going to make the same offer. We could definitely cover this in future if needed.

• Upvote 4

Hey guys,

It's that time of the year again! I've paid up (£57.50) so the electricity isn't going to turn off for another year, but if anyone wants to lessen the burden on my wallet that'd be much appreciated.

Any donations to simpo87@gmail.com with BAP username or something attached.

Thanks

Tom

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, tomakasatnav said:

Hey guys,

It's that time of the year again! I've paid up (£57.50) so the electricity isn't going to turn off for another year, but if anyone wants to lessen the burden on my wallet that'd be much appreciated.

Any donations to simpo87@gmail.com with BAP username or something attached.

Thanks

Tom

£5 on route 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, GrahamDunn said:

Tom has paid approx. £150 out of his own pocket over the last 12 months,

Had not realized this, @tomakasatnav your a legend, even moreso for not even blowing your own trumpet. As I said I'll send some over come payday :) Come on people a few quid ain't going to hurt your wallet ^_^ 

4 minutes ago, BiGBaZ96 said:

How can I send ? Don't have PayPal 

Aren't you supposed to be young? Bank transfer if he trusts you or send him a book of stamps

20 minutes ago, GrahamDunn said:

I stumbled across the invoices on the league's Facebook page.

He makes it sound so natural. In reality Graham started off another round of Facebook advertising and panicked a bit when realising the payment was set to my PayPal ;)

The Facebook stuff was a bit of an experiment to see how many users it would bring to the Facebook account and hopefully ultimately to the league. If people only want to put money towards next year's hosting fees, that's fine.

• Upvote 1

For fucks sake guys don't fall for this scam! Tom has just set this up to fund his Italian gelato addiction.

c4c922cbfe632f62fab043441311f7e9.png

• Upvote 2

The Facebook stuff was a bit of an experiment to see how many users it would bring to the Facebook account and hopefully ultimately to the league. If people only want to put money towards next year's hosting fees, that's fine.

Yeah, the missus uses it to promote her business and it has actually driven in some customers.  Granted, there is probably a difference between dermal fillers/lip enhancements compared to an online football league, but still.  

I'll chuck some money over next week!

He makes it sound so natural. In reality Graham started off another round of Facebook advertising and panicked a bit when realising the payment was set to my PayPal ;)

Fucks sake Graham.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GrahamDunn said:

Haha, thankfully I was able to cancel it before any money was deducted....

Fuck you, Tom.

And to think you were being nice and encouraging people to hand him over some more cash.... :P 

• Upvote 1