IGNORED

Gamesmaster (greatest tv show ever), Bad Influence - All seasons, every episode

Meat

Someone in Eurogamer's comments section mentioned the idea of Doug Stanhope replacing Patrick Moore and this is all I want to see now- a disembodied, abusive head surrounded by Amiga-era graphics, not giving a shit about games and drunkenly berating celebrities for taking part. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Book coming out in November from Read Only Memory, co-authored by Dom

Pledge £5,000 or more

The PeaceMaster

Feel the hand of history on your shoulders by becoming the person to lead peace talks between Dominik and Dave Perry as they reunite for the first time in 25 years. You will accompany Dominik to the Revolver Tattoo Rooms in Torquay where you will both be tattooed by Dave in his studio. Afterwards, you'll kick back and play some '90s videogames with Dominik and Dave, before heading to a nearby pub to toast this historic pop cultural moment.

Travel not included
Book shipped to you by courier
Features your name in the book

INCLUDES:

A copy of GamesMaster: The Oral History signed by Dominik Diamond

2af5777a6e769fecc1e83ab1be28c76a_origina

4922baf6600b641723b4efae99aa90f2_origina

ca8470e024b73aac47a9eb8d65ecd0af_origina

Fantastic. I listened to the podcast Dom appeared in - linked to by somebody on here, at some point in time, in a thread I can no longer remember - where he talked about how much cocaine they were all guzzling, and how he regretted the bullying of Dave (even though he was a bit of a shit and kind of deserved it).

I'm definitely in for this.

I'm actually tempted by the £1,500 tier, but I don't think I can justify it :unsure:

Pledge £1,500 or more

BestDayEverMaster

Dominik will meet you outside season two filming location Kempton Steam Museum wearing some form of red jacket. You and Dominik will smoke a cigarette together outside, as the crew would do during filming, have a tour around the museum, and then head for a drink in a nearby pub. Later, you will head to Kempton Park Racecourse, where Dominik will put a £10 bet for you on the horse with the rudest name running that day.

Travel not included
Book shipped to you by courier
Features your name in the book

INCLUDES:

A copy of GamesMaster: The Oral History signed by Dominik Diamond