IGNORED

You Just Have To Preorder This From Play.com!

Juria

How are Play at getting games out on release day? Next weekend is the only weekend I've got free for a while and I was hoping to make it a Flipnic weekend, but if the fuckers don't deliver...well...I'll just have to rent it from GAME. I'd rather not do this though.

Ummm...it seems this thread has sold 14(ish) copies of Flipnic. And how many people actually bought it without thinking? (Me). Not that I'm having second thoughts or anything! It just suprises me. Seems like peeps are more willing to take risks with unknown titles when you price them just right!

Ummm...it seems this thread has sold 14(ish) copies of Flipnic. And how many people actually bought it without thinking? (Me). Not that I'm having second thoughts or anything! It just suprises me. Seems like peeps are more willing to take risks with unknown titles when you price them just right!

It was this thread and a couple of others, on here and other forums, that led me to buying this game. Also, I love pinball games. But the only reason I actually bought it - other than the fact that I was drunk last night - is that it was only £10. This is also why I recently bought Metal Slug X, even though I have the ROM for Mame.

In summary: games would sell more if they were cheaper.

Cripes, eh?

I also have it on order as I love unusual PS2 games (ie not western mass market stuff)

I hope it have a 60hz option in the game. Have anyone played pal version yet.

.::: There's a good chance for a 60Hz imo. Sony's Wild ARMs 3 was also handled by Ubisoft here and got a 60hz as well. Just hope that it's tradition. :o

Add me to the list of people won over by Guru. Are Play paying you comission? they should be.

I might just try to e-mail them and tell them, maybe they'll waive the price of my order.. heh probably won't even answer though :o:P:D

• 7 years later...

It took you 7 years to type that?

Flipnic was actually really good if I remember. Very original too. Thanks Juria, if that is your real name!

Flipnic wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that good either. Very promising concept but unfortunately the execution (ie the physics) and feel were off.

I'd still be in the market for a game with huge fantasy pinball worlds with the controls of Pinball FX2 though.