D2: Tuesday Raid team. Positions open!

auntyclimax

Boys I am out at an ante natal class till somewhere around 9.30pm. My bro is in London and back around 9ish aswell. 

Feel free to replace us or we can join as soon as we are home. Hope everyone is well 

Yeah next week is fine as these are the last classes. Usually on a Wednesday but there are two this week. 

We are both off for the rest of the week so happy to have a run any other day that might work aswell 

My bro just text me saying he is out though didn't say why so I'm assuming work . I think I'm going to struggle as well Im afraid though Manik is around. 

Really sorry chaps, been looking forward to it 

Boys , this morning my wife told me she booked us on another course tomorrow night which runs from 6.30pm-9.30pm (any dad's amongst us? How is it possible there is 3 hours worth to learn about breastfeeding? ). I think with my brother also complaining about crazy hours it might be best to find permanent replacements for us both :(

Hope everyone is well 

Hi @Muz

Thats a pity, but I know how life gets in the way. Funny you mention it. I have 2 mates that started the game 2 weeks ago and they are now 349-353. They really want to raid. So we could try and do the raid with them tomorrow, least the 1st part and then do IB and get them up a few light levels. They would also be 100% happy to commit to Tuesdays.

Ill leave it up to our fearless leader @Stebbo and if he is happy. 

Sounds fine by me :)

They could probably do with pushing their light along (remember how we struggled in week one with similar light?!). 

IB was a great boost last time around, assuming it's the same - we could team up on that to help them along?

Or we could dive right into it. I'm happy either way.