D2: Tuesday Raid team. Positions open!

auntyclimax

7 hours ago, Stebbo said:

I'm in.

Kan - are you joining us tomorrow, or have you defected? 

I won't lie, I haven't levelled any further (355) as I've been away, but I have a weekend to myself and plan to use this for IB.

I know manik (my mate who joined us last week) is up for another run together tomorrow. 

Really looking forward to another crack tomorrow. Haven't touched the raid since our run... Would be great to nail the monitors bit! 

If I get home early I'll be on iron banner before we kick off so join me if any of you come on 

10 hours ago, Rattlehead.ie said:

I'll give you a shout Muz if on....think NF will be above me with only a 3man team. Got to 348 today and can probably jump to 350 with a cheeky lil purchase..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Actually nightfall before is a good idea. I'll message here when I get on tonight 

Thanks for the run guys. Good group we put together. Was really enjoying the Iron Banner at the end. Good when you get a 6man team together defo up for that and grind out some extra levels.

Think we have the mechanics for the fights in Raid down. We just are a bit underpowered to be as lose as we are. Some extra light levels and more runs and we will be laughing. Happy to run again for an hour some night before reset.

I'm now 370 after doing the iron banner bounties and handing in a few exotic engrams. Iron banner was a really good laugh 

If we can all get to around 360 light minimum I think it should really help with the raid 

I'm probably not on tomorrow but should be around on Thursday and pretty free on the weekend if we want to arrange another run 

Hey Capt. 

Didn't get any further into RAID, but god the mechanics down. Think we are all a little light on light so we called it relatively early and started grinding as a team in IB. We had 2 x 340s and some love 350s, so hoping to have everyone at 360ish next week.

How about you guys.

We were done in one (pretty long attempt) this week! The last encounter is quite a bit more taxing compared to the rest and i think maybe light plays in a bit more, coupled with needing to have the mechanic nailed down.

Will prob be doing IB if i get any time early friday evening or sunday PM if anyones about and fancies teaming up.

Considering I'm 360LL I was expecting to be of more use last night. Muz (I think) tactic of body checking the captains off the edge of the platforms was a far more successful tactic than me trying to shoot them with my void hand gun. Enjoyed the panic runs for the safe room - team coms are getting better. Had a good time in IB afterwards too, even though its a very mean spirited mode. I was proper hating on the other team and hating on our team for nicking my kill orbs, then hating on myself for following my team around like a parasite hoovering up all their gains and getting mad love off the announcer for it. Got a couple of Unbent Tree Auto Rifles, a Cloak and Gloves drop with little light gain...but at least its being generous for a change.

Next week we'll be knocking it out the park - no rush right..?

Made it to just under 358 tonight. Last level 4-5 in IB is a slog if you get in with a shit run of things. Hopefully make it to level 5 IB by tomorrow night and get myself up to 360 by Tuesday.

Big thanks to MikeD for the run for Gallajhorn

I need to do the gjallarhorn quest ideally before tomorrow to improve dps damage. Does it take long? I might give it a crack tonight 

I've loved iron banner, enjoyed the game type and also the loot has been excellent