D2: Tuesday Raid team. Positions open!

auntyclimax

Kings Fall requires a hot fix to make it drop 320 gear on normal and up to 335 on hard, which Bungie said they'll implement after the April update. No idea when, but don't bank on this Tuesday's raid giving out higher gear just yet

I think we should play it by ear. It is quite likely that getting everyone online at 8 with the update is not realistic.

I'll certainly be on at some time, and up for whatever. That's if I can be torn away from studying all the new rolls on vendor weapons and deciding what to buy first...

I'll be on I'm sure. Happy to team up.

If any of you haven't played since the update, try to rank up factions (FWC, DO, NM, Vanguard, Crucible). For each rank you get a piece of gear between 1 and 5 above your current max light level (make sure you are wearing your best kit when redeeming them).

Up to level 330....

I think the raid does give better drops now Mark.HM gives up to +5 above player light, with raid challenge (Oryx this week) giving a chance of +10.

I'm certainly up for raiding. In fact, one of the nice things about the update is that player light levels have increased, but the raid enemies have not increased in light (currently HM Oryx has 330 enemies, and always has done). I'd love to clear HM. With a group of 315 to 320s this is doable, but it will be a lot more doable with a group of 330s. 

Raid Challenge is Warpriest next week, which I am definitely up for.

tldr: level up guys, and we'll nail HM Oryx soon.

Also, don't be afraid to spend materials leveling up factions (specifically FWC, DO, NM).

It takes something like 125 motes to go up a whole level or 100 heavy ammo (which if bought from Xur costs around 30 SC). If you have spare glimmer, use it to buy weapon parts to trade in for rep. The exchange rate is low, but the good people of reddit say that it is the best way to convert glimmer to rep.