rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
auntyclimax

D2: Tuesday Raid team. Positions open!

Happy to tag along with Hakk/Gus for Crota or VoG.

I've made it to level 31 over the weekend & now just need raid armour & radiant shards to get to 32.

I know you guys normally have your regular team, but with HoW coming up I need to remember how to do this Destiny thing. Any chance of sticking me down for a slot/reserve in case one opens up? After about 347 fusion rifles I would not mind an opportunity to snag Black Hammer/that rocket launcher.

Okidoki, tomorrow at 8:00 UK time. Crota Normal once for sure, maybe VoG Hard.

1. df0

2. Stebbo

3. Soi

4. markh

5. Moodmon

6. DChampx

Alright, that is Team Stebbo full. If you are still interested in a run tomorrow, post in this topic and I am sure we'll figure something out.

• Upvote 1

It's looking like a work from home day...

I seem to recall that the dark below update didn't come out until the evening though, or am i misremembering?

I'll be playing through the mission content all day, of course I have no idea how long that will take.

This time I will grind story bounties from day 1, I learnt that the hard way last time around.

I'll be playing through the mission content all day, of course I have no idea how long that will take.

This time I will grind story bounties from day 1, I learnt that the hard way last time around.

Do we know how many story missions are in the expansion? I know there is a new strike.

It's five on both. And one strike. As far as I know, the exclusivity deal's up, and HoW's content is the same across all platforms.

(Edit: apart from a PS-exclusive Crucible map. Should have mentioned that, but I never think about the PvP content.)

Best get the team together for tomorrow! As usual, places are prioritised for regulars. Soi, df0 and markh are auto enrolled:

1. stebboUK

2. df0

3. Soi

4. Markh

5. Moodmon

I'm open in terms of what we do.