IGNORED

Celebrities and games

Meat

Are any celebs known hardcore gamers? I remember back in the day hearing David James (ex liverpool goalie) was, and blaming his erratic goalkeeping on them but the only game I heard him play was Fifa. Everyone plays these days but any of them genuinely, gitaroo-man hardcore?

I played José Enrique at Mario Kart 8 online the other week! Also, Peter Serafinowicz is reasonably fond of the Souls series.

And yeah, I know, but they're still more well known than whoever the fuck goes on Big Brother and I'm a Celebrity and that so fuck you all, they count in my book.

I played José Enrique at Mario Kart 8 online the other week! Also, Peter Serafinowicz is reasonably fond of the Souls series.

And yeah, I know, but they're still more well known than whoever the fuck goes on Big Brother and I'm a Celebrity and that so fuck you all, they count in my book.

How did you know it was José?

Simon Pegg seems like he's into his games, considering that roundtable article in Edge and things like the Tekken and Resi scenes in Spaced. He's also done some voice work in Fable III and has praised L4D2 a few times on Twitter I think. :)

E: a slightly unsynced clip of the Tekken bit from Spaced can be seen here :D

Jonathan Ross and Dara O'Briain are the two that spring to mind. Maybe not "hardcore", but definitely enthusiasts.

Ross owns pinball tables. Lots of them. That was gaming before consoles or the early home computers and predates coin-op machines.

He was in Halo 3 too :)