2 hours ago, Harsin said:

Or £20 for a physical copy with residual value. I'd like to switch to digital but the industry makes it so hard sometimes.

Normally I'd agree but this is something I can see myself playing for months so paying the £11 extra for digital is worth it to me.

59 minutes ago, Yoshimax said:

9pm is a bad time though not sure it can be changed? I do the same as WahWah and jump about networks to grab the happy hour at the time I'm on. Always up for a game though we had some cracking bounty hunt matches at the weekend with a team of 5. I've also reignited my love of LTS which serves up some cracking tactical matches.

I'll look out for you. Bounty Hunt is the best mode!

I think this might be my best performance yet. It's going to be difficult to not play with the R-97 now. And then there's the Ronin, I can't remember the last time I used it's Core ability as the default attacks are incredibly powerful to begin with. This combo just utterly destroys the opposition.

(No one was really triggered but I needed a thumbnail. I suspect the guy trying to grapple into his Titan at 5:23 might've been though...)

1 hour ago, Hexx said:

Tony is the best Titan

Can't get on with his Salvo Core ability though - seems so weak.

It's about timing with the tone.  It "blows it load" in a wide area, and does it quicker than most titans, so you kinda gotta make sure you can hit your target. I fiund it usueful for taking down cheilds and finishing them off with a coupole of rifle shots. Plus you can steer it.

2 hours ago, VN1X said:

I think this might be my best performance yet. It's going to be difficult to not play with the R-97 now. And then there's the Ronin, I can't remember the last time I used it's Core ability as the default attacks are incredibly powerful to begin with. This combo just utterly destroys the opposition.

(No one was really triggered but I needed a thumbnail. I suspect the guy trying to grapple into his Titan might've been though...)

at 2:20 how do you even know there is a pilot behind and above you?  He's not on the radar and as far as I can tell he's not shot at you so no damage direction indicator?   Half the time I'm getting shot at and I'm still having trouble finding the fuckers.

Finally got used to the paddles on the elite pad, don't think I will double dip anymore as can't imagine playing without them now :o

Scorch is pretty cool also,can get some good combos going with his arsenal and some good fun gas and fire kills on silly pilots! 

1 hour ago, rafaqat said:

at 2:20 how do you even know there is a pilot behind and above you?  He's not on the radar and as far as I can tell he's not shot at you so no damage direction indicator?   Half the time I'm getting shot at and I'm still having trouble finding the fuckers.

It's all in the headphones. :)

...And a little help from my Asus Xonar Essence STX Soundcard (sorry I just love that name lol).

EDIT: Btw let this be a PSA to never go for a "5.1 gaming headset", that shit is a joke. 

31 minutes ago, VN1X said:

It's all in the headphones. :)

...And a little help from my Asus Xonar Essence STX Soundcard (sorry I just love that name lol).

EDIT: Btw let this be a PSA to never go for a "5.1 gaming headset", that shit is a joke. 

What headphones do you use?

We already educated the whole forum on 5.1 headphones, fear not!

37 minutes ago, Marmite said:

Ordered from Simply Games for £19.85 on PS4. See you all soon! 

I definitely picked the wrong moment to go and do the weekly shop.. now out of stock and back to £25.

Looks like I need to risk a trip to HMV tomorrow :(

It's all in the headphones. default_smile.png

Christ. I've got a DSS 2 plugged into the Xbox one and another dss2 equivalent plugged into the PS4 and I can't make out surround that well. I think my ears are broken.

You fuckers better not tell me to get something else as it's "10 x better". :(
2 minutes ago, rafaqat said:

Christ. I've got a DSS 2 plugged into the Xbox one and another dss2 equivalent plugged into the PS4 and I can't make out surround that well. I think my ears are broken.

You fuckers better not tell me to get something else as it's "10 x better". :(

Get an Astro Mixamp, they are 11x better