rllmuk
Bleeders

Titanfall 2

the problem with TF2 is, I've added it to my PS4 amazon wishlist, but feel like I should get it on the bone? You know, stick to one platform per series?

Not that there's any point, like carrying over a savegame or something like that, but I... I dunno, I think it's a hang-over from the 360. That was my main platform, and the PS3 was about the exclusives, and now the roles for Sony and MS are reversed, i want to game on PS4 whenever possible?

I did ghosts and blops3 on PS4 but AW on bone, And AC:BF and Syndicate on PS4, but Unity (digital) on bone, and it just feels odd, not having a run of games in a series, in chronological order, in my disc-case, sorted by by platform,

I'm waffling.

15 minutes ago, Broker said:

Sell one of the consoles, all the AC games and all the CoD games and replace them with an awesome Sega Master System bundle from ebay.

lemme finish my jaguar collection first. I mean, if it came down to Titanfall vs Iron Soldier, there's no contest.

Given that we're in the runup to E3, every time a thread like this revives itself I'm moderately incensed when there's not some spanky new trailer or oodles of screenshots attached.

1 hour ago, VN1X said:

Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 will release three weeks from one another

With BF1 looking to be a sure fire hit I'm really hoping Titanfall 2 won't get left in the dust. If they can match even half of the content and unlocks of Black Ops 3 then surely even most ardent CoD fanboys would be willing to make the jump to Respawn Entertainment's latest title?

So, so stupid. I bloody loved Titanfall, and with a few tweaks aimed at longevity the sequel could be something really special. 

But if it comes out three weeks after Battlefield, a series I've spent around 500 hours with that all my mates will be buying, it probably wont get a look in. 

You can say they're different and cater to different audiences but they're both multiplayer based FPS' and one will suffer. 

4 minutes ago, BitterToad said:

So, so stupid. I bloody loved Titanfall, and with a few tweaks aimed at longevity the sequel could be something really special. 

But if it comes out three weeks after Battlefield, a series I've spent around 500 hours with that all my mates will be buying, it probably wont get a look in. 

You can say they're different and cater to different audiences but they're both multiplayer based FPS' and one will suffer. 

Its covering off COD and given BF doesn't get close to COD numbers its not really silly - its not competing with BF.

Oh, teaser trailers. How useless thou art.

Don't get me wrong, dying to see Titanfall 2. Loved the original. A few passbys of stuff that could easily have been in the first doesn't exactly get me salivating all over my jeans, though.

That looks like a ton of fun. Seems to be using the same engine as before so should run like a beauty for me again. Hoping they show us lots more, including multiplayer, in a few hours. :D

4 minutes ago, VN1X said:

Yeah you don't seem to like anything these days Rev. 

That is definitely not true, I just have better taste than you. But, srsly, Cortana voice interviews Optimus Prime voice about things that clearly would be reported by default. Top #banter:

"Your report says your original pilot was KIA"

"Correct, my original pilot was KIA"

Shakespeare just fully shat himself.

I just can't be arsed with badly scripted set-piece games these days. Uncharted 4 (shit) vs. Doom (ace) proved that pretty emphatically.

• Upvote 1

It's a game where you pilot a giant mech which drops down from the sky and is able to wield a giant fuck-off sword with which you can do samurai shit.

Not particularly concerned with its writing to be honest. 

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, jonamok said:

Isn't that Optimus Prime's voice?

Nope, nowhere near deep enough. Peter Cullen's voice is so far below sea level, it sinks in magma.

But that looks rather fun, may be worth a look.

• Upvote 1

They just talked about a new mode called Bounty Hunt, successor to Attrition. Team vs team vs AI grunts.

Edit: And Vince Zampella just announced there's modes without AI.