Bleeders

Titanfall 2

7 hours ago, frumious said:

Could you shoot off an annoying Pilot using Ronin's bouncy shotgun against a nearby wall?

Worth investigating, I shall report back.

You could use Northstar's cluster missile as a backscratcher but unfortunately Northstar is made out of paper and pritt stick so would blow up in the process.

• Upvote 1

So what the best anti-titans weapon? I've been using the laser with the instant fire mostly but wanting to see what people think of the other weapons as I'm finding it less useful than when I started.

I tried out the free trial on PS4 last night to see how it compares to the One version, a little bit shinier I think but my god does it make my PS4 sound like a jet engine.
The One on the other hand is silent. Might double dip if it gets to £20 on PSN. Such a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Down by Law said:

one thing that does cheese me off in this game , why can't you rename your custom loadouts?

You can.

2 minutes ago, Down by Law said:

one thing that does cheese me off in this game , why can't you rename your custom loadouts?

You can. 

Press up whilt customising sing the loadout and you highlight the text to edit!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Simmy said:

I swear by the magnetic grenade launcher. It's awesome!

I've spent a fair bit of time with all of them and nothing beats the MGL or even really comes close. Make sure you've got the ammo perk and you're sorted.

None of the other anti Titan weapons approach similar DPS so I'm really struggling to find legitimate uses for them.

17 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

I've spent a fair bit of time with all of them and nothing beats the MGL or even really comes close. Make sure you've got the ammo perk and you're sorted.

None of the other anti Titan weapons approach similar DPS so I'm really struggling to find legitimate uses for them.

You can hit with the rocket launcher half way across the map.

Yeah, that's fine but it's not a practical or useful way to score points 99% of the time.

You can close that distance and do more damage with the MGL in the time it will take you to get off all your rocket launcher shots.

I tried out the free trial on PS4 last night to see how it compares to the One version, a little bit shinier I think but my god does it make my PS4 sound like a jet engine.
The One on the other hand is silent. Might double dip if it gets to £20 on PSN. Such a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just as an aside, on the Pro it's silent.
  • Upvote 1

Just tried the Xbox One version. Considerably muddier than the downsampled Pro version. Sometimes it's not noticeable but at others it really looks quite grubby. (As an aside, even the text on the front end menus have more aliasing, which is really odd).

Still feels fantastic to play. Everyone needs to buy it. 

Loving Angel City. Got my highest score so far on there:

gdla29Xh.jpg

It seems more complex than a lot of the other maps in terms of the interiors of buildings. 

Just started red using the SMR. Very cool and because it's firing rockets it does decent Titan damage!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I don't have Angel City despite ordering it many, many months before release. What were the criteria?

You need to look back for the patch/update tweak someone mentioned?

Its meant to be available to all now in any case.

10 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I don't have Angel City despite ordering it many, many months before release. What were the criteria?

Did you get (and use) the nitro scorch pack pre order code? That's how it knows. Everyone who preordered it should have been sent one. Amazon emailed mine.

4 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

Laser with charge hack does more DPS through an A-wall is leagues ahead of mag launcher - again, the game is so well balanced that I could put forward at least 2 counters to the mag launcher being the clear best!

25 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Laser with charge hack does more DPS through an A-wall is leagues ahead of mag launcher - again, the game is so well balanced that I could put forward at least 2 counters to the mag launcher being the clear best!

I'm all ears!

I think it entirely likely that it's me not finding the best way to use them rather than them not being any good. Am keen to try the A wall now you mention it. 

What are the others?

2 hours ago, footle said:

You need to look back for the patch/update tweak someone mentioned?

Its meant to be available to all now in any case.

I didn't see it but,  yep,  it's available now.. 

2 hours ago, Strafe said:

Did you get (and use) the nitro scorch pack pre order code? That's how it knows. Everyone who preordered it should have been sent one. Amazon emailed mine.

I'm not sure. Maybe not,  or I missed it... 

1 hour ago, Mike S said:

I didn't see it but,  yep,  it's available now.. 

I'm not sure. Maybe not,  or I missed it... 

If you bought it online then it's probably sat in your email somewhere.

That said, angel city is open to all now. You'll get a banner and a couple of skins I think so I wouldn't worry too much.

6 minutes ago, Strafe said:

If you bought it online then it's probably sat in your email somewhere.

That said, angel city is open to all now. You'll get a banner and a couple of skins I think so I wouldn't worry too much.

Ii can't seem to find any reference to it so can't have been sent one but, looking at CD Keys where I bought the game from, they seem to be selling the Scorch pack as a paid DLC. Which seems a bit off, even if it is only 99p...

Anyways, as you say it's all open now so hopefully I'll get to see it on rotation in Hardpoint games some time soon..

4 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

I'm all ears!

I think it entirely likely that it's me not finding the best way to use them rather than them not being any good. Am keen to try the A wall now you mention it. 

What are the others?

Laser + hack + A wall

Lock on launcher thing - range and cover, very hard for a titan to deal with as can be well hidden but useless up close.

Machine gun + A wall

• Upvote 1