rllmuk
Yoshimax

Rock Band 4

On 11/01/2019 at 13:25, parrapatheslapper said:

Does this work with any Midi drum kit?  

Difficult to say absolutely any, but it should work as long as you’ve got a midi out on your drum kit. Do you have the right adapters too? You’ll need the midi adapter, and then that into the wired legacy adapter for drums. If you don’t have them already they’re pricy!

• Upvote 1

Sorry ryanski, not really feeling it at the moment (and I know Twig is the same).  Never heard any of those songs before and we've recently become addicted to the Good Place so have been watching that instead!

• Upvote 1

Ha!  The Reason used to be Twig's favourite song on Singstar, back in the day.  I don't think he actually liked the song, just enjoyed singing something so ridiculously overwrought!  So he can do the vocals for that one.  I don't really remember it (apart from the chorus, obviously...'And the reason is youuuuuuuuuu!!!!').

• Upvote 1

I was going to do some singing for the first time in ages the other night, but unfortunately our microphone has gone missing!  Hopefully it'll turn up soon (our son has a tendency to lose things so I suspect it's in the same place as his new camera, which has been missing for about six months).

• Upvote 1

Well, it turned out that the microphone was in Twig's wardrobe all along!  We're going away this weekend but I may be in on Friday night, and if so I'll try to get some singing in then.  I actually like all the spotlights this week!

D5hSkfUWsAAn7Yj.jpg:large

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately I've been pretty ill since last Tuesday, and although I'm better it's left me with a really bad cough, so I fear Miracle Man (or even any kind of singing at all) is beyond my capabilities at the moment!

• Upvote 1

Oh, my 9 year old loves High Hopes - it's his favourite song at the moment!  And I love Centuries, despite that stupid Tom's Diner bit that I can't help feeling they should have left out.  I'll definitely be playing this week!

• Upvote 1