rllmuk
Yoshimax

Rock Band 4

Top quality spotlights this week compared to recent times I feel. So come on you lapsed rivals members, shoot us up some xp in this tough promotion week. 

IMG_20180809_012004.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm sure this info is elsewhere but I keep reading conflicting articles.

As a PS4 owner buying RB4, what previous packs am I still going to be able to import?

As I understand it..

- ACDC and Track Pack 2 - buy unused PS3 copies, put code into psn, done! (No PS3 required?)

- Rock Band 3 - play game on PS3 (can be used), buy export code through PS3, download onto PS4

Am I missing anything? Thanks 

I think that's the lot - the other games don't export any more. You shouldn't need a PS3 for the AC/DC and TP2 packs as you can just enter the code on the Sony store website if not on your PS4.

Green Day and Rock Band Blitz songs are all available on the store so you can cherry pick what you want. A number of songs from RB1, RB2 and Lego have been re-released for RB4, so you can recover a limited selection of those.

If you're on a US account, there are other track packs available that function just like the AC/DC and TP2 packs. Like TP2, all the songs are in the store as well, bar any delistings of individual tracks.

No idea what this week's challenge is about but the spotlights ain't bad. Again- crew lightweights we need your xp this week. It's the summer lull, don't try to tell me you're outdoors! 

IMG_20180816_023948.jpg

• Upvote 2

That's okay, Young The Giant are awesome so we'll get that one.

By the way I'm going to commandeer Munty's crew admin access and delete loads of slackers some time soon, so we can open the crew up again to people who still play.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, mr twig said:

That's okay, Young The Giant are awesome so we'll get that one.

By the way I'm going to commandeer Munty's crew admin access and delete loads of slackers some time soon, so we can open the crew up again to people who still play.

Didn't realise you weren't an admin. I'll sort that out in an hour and then you can let your ruthless side go to town. :lol:

6 hours ago, mr twig said:

You and your miniature drumming legend are safe.

For any worried bystanders, I'd like to make it clear that I was talking about his son. Not his penis.

• Upvote 2

Is there anyway I can pick this up for PS4 with two guitars and just get all the tracks that are available to play locally? And if so would it cost of fortune? I just want the Rock Band experience at home ready in time for xmas with loads of music to go at.

Getting the music will cost you a fortune, yes, dwarfing the cost of the kit itself. At £1.69 per track, for over 2500 tracks, you're looking at over £4k to get the lot.

But you don't really want all the tracks.  

Hey Twig I think it's time to dish out threats again. Gar hasn't played since he promised to, it's business time and we need contributions. (Apologies fifa came out and distracted me).:lol:

Our scores are seriously impressive this week.  It's great to see that mdn2 and Daz Dog have been playing again - hi guys!  It sometimes feels a bit lonely with just three of us.  I did a double-take when I saw other names on the list!  Not sure where Gar's gone though...

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone, it's good to be back. Apologies for going missing. A combination of becoming a body pump instructor which means I now teach 3 evenings per week (leaving me too tired to want to stand and play guitar) and a faulty xbox one x which took 6 weeks to get replaced has kept me away. I must admit, I have enjoyed the break as I found it got a bit grindy with not enough incentive to keep going, so I needed to step away from the game for a little while. I enjoyed playing again so much, so will try and add my 10 or so songs per week as time allows. I was proper rubbish last night, my fingers were so out of practice. Mega frustrating!

• Upvote 2

Well, I've done what I can on the spotlights but we don't have (or intend to get) Lamb of God, so can't do anything with that one.  I suspect we don't really have a chance this week anyway though!  I tried to do some songs for XP earlier but it kept crashing so I gave up.

• Upvote 1