Crota (Normal) Tuesday 10.00 - 10.30 pm 18.03.15

Bonzai1888

That was good fun yeah, who was the other guy - secondson? I'm guessing he was american and causing our shite laggy connection?

Not that that caused us not to kill Crota of course, we were a couple of 32s/Gjallahorns short for that.

Awesome job post Deathsinger by the way LiMuBai!

Dunno if I'll get back on the rest of the week, it'll be dependant on easter holiday bedtimes for the kids and how much time the wife wants to spend with me. If I'm on and there's a hard attempt going on, chuck me an invite.

Yeah, thanks for carrying us through that one but HM at lvl 31 is just painful. The difference between this week and last is huge.

I've got the checkpoint so if I can round up some other lunatics I might try and finish it.

Annoying exotic drop too. Hard Light, one of 2 exotics I already have :(

Thanks for the game, guys. We had a damn good stab at it. And I feel like I know what I'm doing with the witches in the final area now.

Awesome job on staying alive and clearing out those hundreds of Knights, LiMuBai!

Dobber thinks that SecondSon guy might have been his fault - a random he played with a while back. Sorry about that, he's been deleted. :)

I told him not to play with randoms...

Sorry I couldn't join you guys last night. I didn't get on until 11 and you were all full up when I checked. I should be good for the usual time next Tuesday but if I'm about and you need help to try and finish the hard attempt then drop me an invite :)

I still want to raid and do nighfalls. I am deep in bloodborne too but would welcome a break from that if we get a team going. I still want to do VoG as well. I will be on from 9. Send me an invite if you need a raid team.

I won't be about tonight as I'm out and haven't logged on to Destiny much since I got stuck into Bloodborne. I'll still be up for the odd raid but probably won't be on this anywhere near as much as I was. I am enjoying progressing with other stuff and I can't see this next expansion drawing me back unless that horde mode turns out to be mind-blowingly good. Shame really as its been loads of fun doing these raids with everyone.

That's when my patch finished installing. Definitely worth staying up for those 10 strange coins. I will be on today from 10 as I don't need to sleep apparently. Keen to do both raids but particularly VoG.

• 2 weeks later...