Crota (Normal) Tuesday 10.00 - 10.30 pm 18.03.15

Bonzai1888

Had a great introduction to raiding, thanks a lot fellas, and to Watson and Finite for your patience. Loved it when we all scream 'rockets!' and then Bertie's little silhouette leaps in and starts kicking arse in the distance. Will be well up for the same again next week.

Glad you guys enjoyed it, the raids really are good fun.

Once you get to grips with it all, you new guys should try running it without having any of the more experienced guys in the group. Then we can do it on hard!

Speaking of Hard Mode, is there any interest from the usual crew in a hard run tonight?

Cheers guys, it was a fun raid last night. I finally got the warlock helm (with crappy bonuses) and got a thunderlord from the nightfall after which was nice! I don't know how my evening availability is going to be now over the next week or two - the little-uns routine has gone whack and I paid for it with very little sleep last night :/

If I'm around then drop me an invite, I'm up for a hard raid but just not sure if I'll get enough time to give it a proper go this week depending on how the baby is.

Did you do it last night with the other crew? Pick up any strategies to help us?

2 new things stood out for me:

1. On bridge section we got 3 across legit, leaving warlocks on starting side. But instead of hiding behind the rock, we went straight ahead by the closed doors. There's a big rock either side so thrall can't get you. Then when the ogres came out, a titan put a bubble up in the middle and jumped up to fire rockets at the ogres. It went really quick.

2. On Crota, we didn't run back inside, but stayed on the opposite side of the ledge to Crota, all huddled inside a bubble. Then when the ogres came out, we split into 2 teams of 3, each going to their respective ogre rooms to kill the ogre when it came out. We didn't use a bubble to distract the the boomer Knights. 2 people were on sniper duty, taking one Knight out, and pop shotting the other one to keep him distracted away from the sword bearer.

It took a few tries due to glitches but we did it no trouble on a clean run

Sorry I missed out, when I saw the group online it was already full.

Hopefully next time. Instead I did two nightfalls and got the same legendary machine gun I've already got both times with worse perks yay

Sorry about that. Happy to help out whenever I am online. Just send me a PSN message or party invite (even if you see me in a Group). I joined a team earlier while I waited to make best use of my Tuesday hall pass. I didn't realise anyone had been left out.

Sorry about that. Happy to help out whenever I am online. Just send me a PSN message or party invite (even if you see me in a Group). I joined a team earlier while I waited to make best use of my Tuesday hall pass. I didn't realise anyone had been left out.

no worries at all. i'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunities down the line.