Crota (Normal) Tuesday 10.00 - 10.30 pm 18.03.15

Bonzai1888

Yeah I'll be on this week Monday to Friday, so any night is good for me.

Just so there's no one getting left out can we agree that we start raiding around 10ish? That seems to have been the usual time, and I know that's when Finite and Lim usually get on.

I can get on for 10ish tonight so if there's enough people I'm up for trying a hard crota run. Also have a couple of nightfalls if anyone needs them still.

I've still got a Nightfall to do, wonder what I'll get from my 3rd, had a Gjallarhorn and a Truth so far this week.

I haven't done Crota yet so would prefer NM but will give it a crack if nobody minds dragging along a noob unless we can get 2 teams going

Hard mode is pretty unforgiving, you'd be better trying to get a few normal mode runs under the belt before taking a crack at hard mode.

There will be folk willing to run normal too, I think theres still a few goodies missing from folks collections that are only available on normal.

Looks like there a surplus of players this week, not heard if Rambo/Banzai is joining us for our hard attempt tonight but will give him priority as he's part of the regular group:

1 LiMuBai

2 Berties Paw

3 Finite Light

4 Capp

5 Rambo

6 Varnsen - asked first so only fair to offer him first refusal whats your PSNID?

Then theres the start of another team:

1 Oz

2 Mooselizer

3 Lochenvar

4 Dobber

Might end up a bit of a muddle, but I'm sure we can figure something out. I'll likely be on from about 9 if anyone fancies running the Nightfall first.

Looks like there a surplus of players this week, not heard if Rambo/Banzai is joining us for our hard attempt tonight but will give him priority as he's part of the regular group:

1 LiMuBai

2 Berties Paw

3 Finite Light

4 Capp

5 Rambo

6 Varnsen - asked first so only fair to offer him first refusal whats your PSNID?

Then theres the start of another team:

1 Oz

2 Mooselizer

3 Lochenvar

4 Dobber

Might end up a bit of a muddle, but I'm sure we can figure something out. I'll likely be on from about 9 if anyone fancies running the Nightfall first.

My PSNID is scarliley.

I'll add a few of you now on psn. cheers.